Bikkavolu Subramanya Abhishekam
Bikkavolu Subramanya Abhishekam Timings, Cost, Online Booking
Timings: 6:00 am – 11:00 am
Abhishekam performed daily
Ticket Cost: Rs.2000
No.Of persons allowed: One family
Best Days for the Pooja: Any Tuesday, Shasti Days.
Temple is heavily crowded during Shasti days. Devotees who wish to bring milk can carry on their own.
The main deity resides here with No Consorts as the deity is in Child Form.
Pooja duration: 1 hour – 1 hour 30 mins
Preferable Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
- Ganapathi Pooja is performed before the Abhishekam
- Abhishekam is performed with Milk for the main deity.
- Archana is performed on the devotee name.
- Anthill mud will be offered to the devotees after the Pooja.
- This mud has to be applied to the eyes and ears.
- It is said that this Abhishekam is equivalent to Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja.
- Removes hurdles for Delayed marriage
- Will be relieved from Sarpa Dosha
- Removes hurdles for higher studies
- Removes hurdles for pregnancy.
Online Booking is not available for this Pooja. It is on arrival ticket purchase at the counter for the same day Abhishekam.
Reference Link: Temple History