Bhimashankar temple timings
Bhimashankar temple timings, Opening and Closing Hours
|Timings||Pooja / Event/ Darshan|
|4:30 am – 5:00 am||Kakada Aarti|
|5:00 am – 5:30 am||Nijarupa Darshan|
|5:30 am – 6:00 am||Sarva Darshan|
|6:00 am – 12:00 pm||Abhishek|
|12:00 pm – 12:30 pm||Naivedya|
|12:30 pm – 3:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|12:30 pm – 3:00 pm||Abhishek|
|3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Madhyana Aarti|
|4:00 pm – 9:30 pm||Shringar Darshan|
|7:30 pm||Night Aarti|
|9:30 pm||Temple closing hours|
- Abhishek will be performed daily during temple opening hours.
- No advance booking required for this tickets. Tickets to be purchased on arrival at the counter for the same day Pooja.
How to reach Bhimashankar temple?
- The nearest airport is at Pune which is 125 km away from the temple.
- The nearest railway station is at Bhimashankar. The direct trains available from Pune, Mumbai, Nashik to Bhimashankar at regular intervals.
- The direct bus is available from Pune to Bhimashankar Temple at regular intervals. First bus starts at 5:30 am and the last bus will be at 4:00 pm.
- From Kalyan bus station, the bus starts at 9:00 am and Ghatkopar bus station, bus starts at 11:00 am.
Reference Link: History