Bhimashankar Abhishek Timings, Cost, Procedure
Timings: Pooja performed throughout the day
Morning Hours: 5:30 am – 12:00 pm
Afternoon Hours: 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Ticket will be around Rs.110
Pooja duration: 40 mins.
No. Of persons allowed: 1 per ticket.
Abhishek will be performed daily during temple opening hours. This Abhishek will not be available on special days. Abhishek will be performed with Honey, Ghee, Sugar, Curd and Milk for the main deity. Devotees are allowed to performed Abhishek with their own hands. Devotees are required to purchase Pooja materials
Advance booking or online booking is not available. It is on arrival ticket purchase at the counter.
Bhimashankar Abhishek Benefits
- For mental peace
- For good future
- Blessed with good knowledge
- Remove hurdles in the daily tasks
How to reach Bhimashankar temple?
- The nearest airport is at Pune which is 125 km away from the temple.
- The nearest railway station is at Bhimashankar. The direct trains available from Pune, Mumbai, Nashik to Bhimashankar at regular intervals.
- The direct bus is available from Pune to Bhimashankar Temple at regular intervals. First bus starts at 5:30 am and the last bus will be at 4:00 pm.
- From Kalyan bus station, the bus starts at 9:00 am and Ghatkopar bus station, the bus starts at 11:00 am.
Reference Link: History