Best marriage halls in Tirupati, Cost, Online Booking Procedure
Hall Capacity: 100 – 500 members.
Marriage Hall allotment timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Address: Beside Main Temple, Tirumala.
Hall Booking Procedure
- The Bride and Groom must be Hindus
- It must be Arranged marriage.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Aadhaar Cards Photocopies required from Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents.
- 10th Class mark sheet photocopies required from Bride and Groom.
- Advance booking required as Halls are limited.
- Hall Full rent to be paid at the time of booking.
- Love marriages without parents acceptance are not allowed.
- Parents must present during the marriage.
Best Marriage Halls in Tirupati
- Required rooms can be booked while booking the hall.
- Ac and Non-Ac rooms are attached to each Mandapam.
- Hall decoration, Catering Services, Purohit, Nadaswaram can be engaged separately.
- Darshan has to be arranged on their own.
- Rooms are allotted on 24 hours basis.
- Marriage registration can be performed in Tirumala at SMC on submitting required documents.
- Minimum 90 days advance booking advisable for the Best Hall booking.
- 100 – 500 members capacity halls are located near temple.
For Best Marriage Halls in Tirupati, please call @ 85000 85151
Newly Married Couples Darshan
- Special Entry Darshan Tickets can be booked online. 10 tickets can be booked using 1 login ID.
- Newlywed couples are allowed to have Darshan in the wedding dress itself.
- For VIP Darshan, recommendation letter to be submitted a day in advance at JEO camp office before 12 pm.