Best dates for Rahu Ketu Pooja in 2020, Pooja Timings and Benefits
Rahu Ketu Pooja duration: 30 to 45 mins
Preferable Dress Code: Men to wear Dhoti and Shirt/ Kurta Pyjama. Women to wear Saree or other traditional dress.
Best dates for Rahu Ketu Pooja in 2020
|Apr 2020||22Apr||12:00 pm to 1:30 pm|
|May 2020||22May||10:30 am to 12:00 pm|
|Jun 2020||21Jun* (Surya Grahan)||10:18 am to 1:38 pm|
|Jul 2020||20Jul||7:30 am to 9:00 am|
|Aug 2020||19Aug||12:00 pm to 1:30 pm|
|Sep 2020||17Aug||1:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Oct 2020||16Oct||10:30 am to 12:00 pm|
|Nov 2020||15Nov*||4:30 pm to 6:00 pm|
|Dec 2020||14Dec||7:30 am to 9:00 am|
|Jan 2021||13Jan||12:00 pm to 1:30 pm|
|Feb 2021||11Feb||1:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Mar 2021||13Mar||9:00 am to 10:30 am|
|Apr 2021||11Apr*||4:30 pm to 6:00 pm|
* marked dates are highly preferred for this Pooja. For appropriate Date and Timings, please consult your astrologer with the birth chart. Best Rahu Ketu Pooja Dates in 2020 will be calculated after checking Yogam, Dasa and Antardasa which is visible in Birth chart. Astrologer will also advise the person on how many times that Pooja has to be performed.
For more details, please call @ 85000 85151
Instructions to perform Rahu Ketu Pooja
- One must perform this Pooja in Fasting
- Staying for one day in the Kshetra is advisable.
- Not to consume Non-Veg for 3 days, before and after the Pooja.
- Women can perform after 8th day of their menstrual cycle.
- This Pooja to be performed as a couple or Single.
- Advisable to take Veg food only for better results.
- Not visit any relatives/ Friends or Any temple after this Pooja.
- One must take a head bath to perform the Pooja.
- This Pooja is performed for the group of devotees.
Rahu Ketu Pooja Benefits
- Removes Dosha related to pregnancy delay
- Removes Dosha related to marriage delay
- For Business Growth
- Career growth
- Family wellbeing
- Good health and prosperity
- Mental peace and positive vibration.