Baruva Beach Srikakulam
Baruva Beach Timings, Entry fees, Accommodation, Route info
It is called as second Goa. Major Attractions are the lighthouse, Kids play area and Clean Beach. The confluence of the River Mahendra Tanava River with the Bay of Bengal is located here.
Beach view majorly attract tourists and less noise as tourists flow are minimal. Less Expensive stay and Food charges. View from Lighthouse is the interesting activity during the visit.
Timings: Open for Tourists all the day.
Entry fees: Free. No ticket required.
Tourists inflow: Normal on all days. Dec and Jan months will be crowded.
Best Time to visit: Oct-Feb months.
Summer Season: Apr, May, Jun and Jul 2nd week.
Monsoon Season: Jun ending week – Sep.
Opens for Tourists all days.
The restaurant attached Ac cottages available for the comfortable stay. Beach cottages stay is located close to the sea. Advance booking required if planned during weekend and holidays. Only 12 Ac cottages are available for the tourists booking.
Morning Breakfast: Only Bread Omlet will be served. Toasted bread for vegetarians.
No seafood served at the restaurant.
How to reach Baruva Beach?
- The nearest airport is at Visakhapatnam which is 219 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Baruva which is 1 Km away.
- This station falls on Chennai – Howrah line.
- The direct train is available from Palasa to Baruva.
- The direct bus is available from Palasa. Taxi can be hired from Srikakulam.
Reference Link: details