Bangalore Tirupati Darshan Package Cost, Online Booking, Itinerary
Package Dates: Operates Daily.
Bangalore to Tirupati Ac Semi-Sleeper Bus Package
|Day 1||11:00 pm Pickup from Bangalore Boarding Point|
|Travel to Tirupati||253 Km||5 hours 30 mins – 6 hours|
|4:30 am: Reach Tirupati|
|Drop at Hotel for Fresh up 1 hour|
|Pickup from Hotel.|
|Travel to Tirumala||21 Km||40 mins|
|Darshan reporting at 10:00 am|
|Darshan ends between 11:30 am – 12:00 pm|
|2:00 pm Return to Tirupati||21 Km||60 mins|
|Lunchtime ( Outside Hotel)|
|4:00 pm Tiruchanur Padmavathi Devi Temple Visit|
|5:00 pm: Darshan ends at Padmavathi Devi Temple|
|6:00 pm: Reach Hotel|
|7:30 pm – 9:00 pm: Dinner at Hotel|
|11:00 pm: Departure from Tirupati to Bangalore||253 Km||5 hours 30 mins – 6 hours|
|Day 2||6:00 am- Reach Bangalore|
|Darshan Tour Service ends here|
Bangalore Tirupati Darshan Package
- To and Fro Bus fare
- Fresh up charges at Hotel
- Special Entry Darshan ticket (Rs.300) which includes Laddu Prasada
- Tourists Guide service for Darshan, Hair Offering
- To and Fro Tirumala Bus Fare from Tirupati.
- Personal Expenses
- Other temples entry tickets.
- Other temples Prasada
- Other temples Travel expenses
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner arrangements
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Bangalore Tirupati Darshan Package Booking
- Advance booking required as tickets are limited on any day
- Darshan slot remains the same ie. 10 am.
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
- One must carry original Photo ID to avail Darshan
- Darshan Line Entry point: Near Vaikuntam I entrance.
Bangalore Tirupati Darshan Package can be customized based on the devotee requirement. One day or Two-day accommodation will be provided. Car/ Bus is served up to customer choice.
For more details on Bangalore Tirupati Darshan Package, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
Darshan Package Instructions
- Must follow Tour Guide instructions
- Please update Hair offering and other rituals before boarding bus
- Dress Code is mandatory for 10 years and above.
- Photo ID proof is a must for all devotees.
- Not to deviate from the group without updating Tour Guide
- Any delay or not reporting on time are not allowed for Darshan.
- It is only one Darshan slot which is meant for all group of devotees.