Bangalore Tirupati Darshan Car package
Bangalore Tirupati Darshan Car package, Cost, Online Booking
|Darshan Type||Rs.300 Ticket|
|Darshan Package||Depends on the To and Fro Travel Charges, Accommodation and Food facilities.|
|Darshan reporting Time||10:00 am|
|Last Reporting time||11:30 am (Subjected to availability)|
|Total Darshan Hours (Compartment Waiting time and Queue Line)||1 hour 20 mins – 3 hours (Depends on the Crowd). |
Advisable to plan for 10 am reporting so that Darshan will be quick
|Mandatory Darshan Dress Code||Men: Kurta, Pyjama/ Dhoti with Shirt or Pancha with Shirt. |
Women: Half Saree/ Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Saree. (Western outfit not allowed like Jeans, Night pant, Track Suit etc)
|Instructions||1. All devotees required to carry original Photo ID proof at the time of reporting |
2. Not to carry Electronic gadgets like Mobile, Laptop etc.
3. Please drop all your belongings at the Luggage counter which is available at the entrance.
4. Darshan tickets are non-transferrable.
|Package Inclusions||1. Bangalore to Tirupati to Tirumala to Tirupati to Bangalore Transportation by Cab |
2. Tiruchanur Sri Padmavathi Devi temple (Ticket cost included)
3. Assisting devotee for Hair offering and at Laddu Prasadam collection.
4. Guide Service at Darshan Line entrance.
5. Accommodation for 24 hours at Star property in Tirupati near to Alipiri
6. Breakfast/ Lunch (As applicable)
|Darshan Ticket Age Limit||Ticket required for 10+ years. Under 10 years, it is free Darshan with their parents. The child required to carry age proof to avail free entry.|
For Bangalore Tirupati Darshan Car package Booking, Please call @ +91 8500 898 000
Bangalore Tirupati Darshan Car package Booking
- Advance booking available from 1 day in advance to 365 days.
- Darshan Package may not be available on Special days Such as Brahmotsavam days, Koil Alwar Thirumanjanam days, New Year, Vaikunta Ekadasi/ Dwadasi, Rathasapthami etc.
Reference Link: details