Ayyavadi Pratyangira Devi Temple Timings
Ayyavadi Pratyangira Devi Temple Timings, Pooja details, Cost. Ayyavadi is the birthplace of Meganadha, Son of Ravana.
Temple Opening Hours
Morning Hours: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Evening Hours: 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be considered.
Daily Pooja details
- Sankalp will be performed daily.
- Abhishekam is not available.
- Deeparadhana can be performed anytime on request.
- Satrubadha – To eradicate enemies fear
- For every MakaraSankrathi Punugu Satvanga
Daily Pooja Timings
9:00 am – Nivedhana Karpura Aradhana
12:00 pm – Nivedhana Karpura Aradhana
5:00 pm – Nivedhana Karpura Aradhana
7:00 pm – Nivedhana Karpura Aradhana
Ticket booking procedure
Advance booking or online booking is not available for this Pooja / Homam tickets. It is on arrival ticket purchase over the counter for the same day Poojas. One day advance booking is advisable.
How to reach Ayyavadi Pratyangira Devi Temple?
- The nearest railway station is at Tiruchirapalli which is 99 km away.
- Temple is 15 km away from Kumbakonam railway station.
- The direct bus is available from Kumbakonam to the temple with less frequency.
- Temple is easily reachable from Thirunageswaram. Temple is 4 km from Thirunageswaram Temple.
Reference Link: Temple History