Ayyavadi Pratyangira Devi Homam Timings, Benefits, Procedure and Cost
Homam will only be performed on Amavasya days.
Ticket costs: Rs.10000
No. Of persons allowed: One Family
No.of Tickets available: 20 family tickets
Separate Homam costs Rs.1,00,000
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be considered
Pooja duration: 4 hours.
Limited tickets which can be booked using DD or MO.
Ticket booking procedure
Online or advance booking is not available. Ticket to be purchased only at the temple ticket counter. A day in advance booking is advisable. No need to carry Pooja materials for this Homam.
Ayyavadi Pratyangira Devi Homam Benefits
- Prevents major accidents
- Recover from illness due to poisoning
- Suffering from Ghosts and evil spirits.
- Removes all mental blocks
- To recover the lost property.
- To attain control over enemies evil doings.
- Delay in the pregnancy.
- Delivery problems during pregnancy.
- Delay in the marriage
How to reach Ayyavadi Pratyangira Devi Temple?
- The nearest railway station is at Tiruchirapalli which is 99 km away.
- Temple is 15 km away from Kumbakonam railway station.
- The direct bus is available from Kumbakonam to the temple with less frequency.
- Temple is easily reachable from Thirunageswaram. Temple is 4 km from Thirunageswaram Temple.
Reference Link: Temple History