Aug Month Arjitha Seva Tickets
Aug Month Arjitha Seva Tickets, Timings
Seva tickets will be released online on 5th May at 11 am. This time quota will be released for Jul and Aug month. Few tickets from Jul and Aug complete month.
Seva Tickets – Suprabhatham, Archana Seva, Thomala Seva, Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu Seva, Nijapada Darshanam ticket holders can have Darshan from the very close distance to the main deity.
Seva tickets, Kalyanotsavam, Visesha Pooja, Unjal Seva will be performed within the temple premises at Mantap for the Utsava deities.
Seva tickets – Sahasra Deepalankara Seva, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, Arjitha Vasanthotsavam will be performed outside the main temple for the Utsava deities.
All Seva tickets include Main deity Darshan and Seva, so separate Darshan tickets are not required. Devotees are allowed to have Darshan for Seva tickets ie. from Supadam entrance.
Kalyanotsavam is restricted for the couples only.
Jul Month Seva Tickets Count
Suprabhatha Seva – 1550
Astadala – 120
Nijapada Darshanam – 800
Aug month Quota
Suprabhatha Seva – 7956
Thomala Seva – 140
Archana – 140
Kalyanotsavam – 9750
Nijapada Darshan – 1725
Visesha Pooja – 1125
Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu – 300
Vasanthotsavam – 10750
Arjitha Brahmotsavam – 5590
Sahasra Deepalankara Seva – 11875
Unjal Seva – 2600
Few things to be noted while booking
- Booking can be made using Indian Bank accounts/ Credit Card/ Debit Cards. All Nationalised banks Credit/Debit Cards will be accepted
- Photo dimensions should be 150 x 150, it should not exceed 20 kb. Try to limit your photo size to 18 kb, 17 kb or 16 kb.
- Only one photo needs to be uploaded while booking. For the second person, it is only ID details required.
- Children under 12 years don’t need Seva tickets. It is free entry for them. No need to include their names while booking Seva tickets.
- Seva such as Archana, Thomala, Astadala pada Padmaradhanamu will not allow kids below 3 years of age.
- No need to include kids name while booking Seva tickets.
- Children above 12 years need Seva ticket.
- Unmarried daughter under 18 years will be allowed with her parents for Kalyanotsavam on purchasing Rs.300 ticket at Supadam Entrance.