Aug 2022 Angapradakshinam Tickets Online quota and release date
Tickets Online release date: 20Jul, 11.00 am
Ticket cost: Free
Age limit: Ticket is mandatory for 12 years and above.
Entry point: ATC Car parking, Tirumala
Angapradakshinam Timings: Between 1.30 am to 2.00 am. Angapradakshinam performed right after Suprabhatha Seva.
Angapradakshinam Duration: Max 5 mins as it is performed around Ananda Nilayam.
Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Tirumala Tirupati Aug 2022 Angapradakshinam Tickets
On Friday, Angapradakshinam remains cancelled due to Poorabhishekam Seva.
Angapradakshinam Aug 2022 Tickets Online Booking
- Max 2 tickets can be booked online
- Daily 750 tickets will be available for online booking (except on Fridays)
- Required Photo ID proof: Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport
- Free entry for children under 12 years.
- Kindly note that the tickets are non-transferrable
Tirumala Angapradakshinam Procedure
- The devotees are requested to report at ATC car parking by 1.30 am in wet clothes
- All devotees are requested to carry their Photo ID proofs
- Devotees can take a dip in Srivari Pushkarini. It is not mandatory to take a dip in Pushkarini, it is up to the devotee.
- But reporting at the entry point in wet clothes is mandatory
- Female devotees are allowed to perform Angapradakshinam followed by the male devotees
- Female devotees will wait at Mahadwaram after Angapradakshinam completion.
- The male devotees have to remove their upper wear before Angapradakshinam
- Angapradakshinam will not take more than 5 mins.
- After male devotees, Angapradakshinam completion, Female and male devotees are allowed to have Darshan.
- Angapradakshinam will be performed right after Suprabhatha Seva
Best Time for Angapradakshinam
- Summer days are highly preferred
- During winter, temperatures will be low so advisable to take proper care.