Aptdc Tirupati Package from Bangalore Cost, Details, Booking
Package Duration: 1 Day 1 Night package
APTDC Tourism Package Details
Day 1 Itinerary
- Tourism bus departs at 10:00 pm from Bangalore
- Journey to Tirupati. It might take 4 -5 hours.
Day 2 Itinerary
- Reach Tirupati by 4:00 am
- Fresh up for 1 hour followed by unlimited Breakfast.
- Sri Padmavathi Devi Darshan for 30 – 45 mins.
- The devotee’s board tourism bus to Alipiri.
- At Alipiri Point, the devotees are requested to board Link RTC bus.
- APTDC Tourism guide will be assisting the devotees and will join the trip from this point.
- Hair offering and Bathing will be done at Kalyanakatta.
- The devotees are requested to report at ATC car parking by 10:00 am.
- Please note that it is APTDC Tourism Group package and all devotees requested to align with Guide.
- Darshan usually takes 1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours.
- After Darshan, the devotees can collect Laddu Prasadam from Tourism Guide.
- Boarding return bus to Tirupati.
- On reaching Tirupati, Unlimited Lunch will be provided as part of the package.
- After Lunch, Bus departs to Bangalore by 3:30 pm.
- Will arrive Bangalore between 8:30 pm – 9:00 pm.
Aptdc Tirupati Package from Bangalore Cost
|Package Name||Vehicle Type||Package Cost/ person|
Mandatory Tirupati Dress Code
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
All devotees are required to carry their Original Photo ID to avail this Darshan package.
Please note that it is Free Darshan at Sri Padmavathi Devi temple or devotees can have Sheegra Darshan on their own cost.
Single males to share room during fresh up. Separate room will be allotted for family and married couples.