Appalayagunta Temple Timings
Appalayagunta Temple Timings – Darshan, Pooja, Seva Details and Booking procedure.
|S.No||Timings||Pooja / Seva|
|1||6:00 am – 6:15 am||Suprabhatham|
|2||6:15 am – 6:45 am||Thomala, Koluvu, Panchaga Sravanam|
|3||6:45 am – 7:30 am||Archana, Nithya Homam|
|4||7:30 am – 8:00 am||1st Bell, Sathumora|
|5||8:00 am – 10:30 am||Sarva Darshan|
|6||10:30 am – 11:00 am||2nd Bell|
|7||11:00 am – 5:15 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|8||5:30 pm – 6:00 pm||Night Bell|
|9||6:00 pm – 7:30 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|10||7:45 pm – 8:00 pm||Ekantha Seva|
|11||8:00 pm||Temple Closing Hours|
|Day||Seva Name||Timings||Ticket Cost|
|Monday||Abhishekam to Garudalwar||8:00 am||Rs.30 per person|
|Friday||Abhishekam to Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy and Sri Padmavathi Amma Varu||7:00 am – 10:30 am||Rs.30 per person|
|Saturday||Unjal Seva to Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||Abhishekam to Sri Prasanna Anjaneya Swmy||8:00 am – 9:00 am||Rs.30 per person
|Every Month Ekadasi Day||Abhishekam to Alwars||8:00 am|
Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy Kalyanotsavam
|Every Month on the day of Sravana Nakshatram||Kalyanotsavam will be performed to the Utsava deities||Timings: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm||Ticket Cost: Rs.300 for Two person (Only for couples)|
Seva Tickets Bookings
- Tickets can be purchased a day in advance or on the same day of the seva
- Kalyanotsavam seva is meant for couples only. Children under 12 years can join with their parents with no extra ticket.
- Online booking is not available.
How to reach Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy Appalayagunta?
- Direct bus is available from Tirupati Bus station to Appalayagunta
- Other option is, Cabs and Autorickshaw will be running from Tiruchanoor Temple to Appalayagunta with high frequency.
- Tiruchanoor temple is 5 km from Tirupati Bus station.