Annavaram Temple Accommodation details, Room Online booking Procedure, Advance DD reservation, Room type and Rental per day.
|S. No||Cottage Name||No. of Rooms|
|1||Sri Satyadeva Guest House||60|
|2||Old Centenary Cottage||48|
|3||New Centenary Cottage||48|
|6||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Cottage||21||Ordinary|
|7||Floor Rooms below CRO Office||10|
|9||Donor Cottage Rooms||3|
|10||Paying Guest House||6|
|12||Dormitory Rooms at Pampa Cottage||7|
|14||Big Size Dormitory Halls at Vishnu Sadan||12|
|15||Medium Size Dormitory Halls at Vishnu Sadan||26|
|1||Main Guest House||2||Suite Rooms|
|2||Vinayaka Guest House||4||Suite Rooms|
|3||Eswar Guest House||3||Suite Rooms|
|4||Saptagiri Guest House||5||Suite Rooms|
Annavaram Temple Accommodation Booking
- Rooms can be booked 30 days in advance by paying one-day rent + 50% of the rental amount.
- Advance booking can be made by sending DD in favour of “The Executive Officer, Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy Devasthanam, Annavaram”. Include DD and requisition letter by mentioning Cottage Name, Number of rooms, Number of persons, Numbers of Days and address details. The letter should be sent to
The Executive Officer, Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy Devasthanam, Annavaram, East Godavari District – 533406, Andhra Pradesh. Another type of booking is by visiting the temple in person and making the payment over the counter.
3. Another type of booking is by visiting the temple in person and making the payment over the counter.
4. 30 days advance reservation is available for all cottage except Prakash Sadan.
5. Rooms can be booked in advance at Mee Seva centres. Please visit nearest Mee Seva centre.
Please note that the room booking procedure, cost and allotment rights reserved with Annavaram Devasthanam only.
For more details, please call Annavaram Devasthanam 08868 239173
Online booking is not available for trust rooms.
Earlier MeeSeva used to offer the services but now booking not available at MeeSeva Counters as well.
In-person booking is available for now. CRO office opens for 24 hours.
Yes, it depends on the crowd status.
Weekends will be crowded. Not advisable to plan for room booking after 6 pm. As most of the devotees plan to perform Vratham so they prefer to stay for one day.
Trust rooms are close to the temple. It takes 5 – 6 mins walk from the main temple.
Reference Link: details