Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam
- The devotees can purchase tickets over the counter for the same day Kalyanam or booking can be made thru online.
- Ticket Counter Open at 5:30 am
- Ticket Cost Rs.1000 for couple or Single.
- Devotees should report at Mantap beside the temple.
- Kalyanam will be performed to the Utsava deities in the Mantap.
- Nithya Kalyanam will be performed for 2 hours which starts at 9:30 am and ends at 11:30 am.
- Kalyanam will be performed once in a day.
- Devotees can participate in this Seva as a single or as a couple.
- At the end, Couples used to exchange Camphor garland. Prasadam will be offered the devotees in the same Mantap.
- 500 gm of Bhogam Prasadam, 150 gm of Bangi Prasadam, one Kanduva, one Blouse piece, One Camphor garland.
- Children is allowed with their parents. Children can sit next to their parents while participating in this Seva.
Nithya Kalyanam Dress Code
Men should wear Normal Shirt and Pant/ Dhoti or Pancha with Shirt / Pyjama, Kurta
Women Should wear Punjabi Dress with Dupatta/ Saree/ Half Saree.
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Timings: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Booking procedure
Tickets can be booked online at AP Government MeeSeva weblink which is shared below. Ticket booking can be made 60 days in advance by upload one scanned passport size photo and ID proof details.
Online MeeSeva Booking Link: Booking Link
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Benefits
- Newly married couples will be blessed with good wealth and children.
- Already married couples used to perform this Seva for family well-being.
- Those who are looking for good matches used to perform this Seva as a single.
- Belief is that those who perform this Seva will be blessed with Good wealth.
- For good career growth.
- Good studies and Onsite Opportunities.
Reference Link: details