Annavaram Kalyana Mandapam Cost, Booking Procedure, Hall Capacity
|Marriage Hall Name||No.Of |
|Sri Seetha Rama Choultry Halls||2||100 – 150|
|Sri Seetha Rama Stage||1||300|
|Prakash Sadan Hall||1||300|
|Prakash Sadan Road South |
|Prakash Sadan Road South||1||Not available|
|Northwest Vratha Mandapam |
|SouthEast Vratha Mandapam |
|Vishnu Sadan Big Hall||12||80 – 100|
|Old CC stage-1||1||150 – 200|
|Old CC Stage-2||1||150- 200|
|Old Kalyana Mandapam – I||1||Not available|
|Old Kalyana Mandapam – II||1||Not available|
|Hari Hara Sadan Parking area |
|1||200 – 300|
Annavaram Kalyana Mandapam Booking
- Hall booking opens on 30th day.
- The bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Bride Aadhar Card, Groom Aadhar Card photocopy required.
- Bride Parents and Groom parents Aadhar Card photocopies required.
- Advisable to attach Lagna Patrika as well.
- Hall and Room rent to be paid at the time of booking.
- Two rooms can be booked along with Mandapam.
- The devotee must visit in person to book the marriage hall and rooms.
- Only Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed at these function halls.
- Sathyanarayana Vratham and Darshan have to be booked separately.
Marriage Registration Process
- A receipt will be issued to the newlywed couple after marriage.
- Marriage Registration not performed at Annavaram Temple.
- Marriage Receipt, Wedding invitation, Two Passport Size Photos, 10th Classmark list, Bride Aadhar Cards Photocopies, Three Witness Aadhar Cards Photocopies required.
- Registration can be booked at their hometown using this receipt.
For more details, Please call or WhatsApp @ 701 303 3309
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not providing any booking in this site, the devotee must visit the temple in person with all the required ID proofs to book the hall and other arrangements as needed.