Annavaram Devasthanam marriage halls Cost and Booking procedure
Hall Cost varies starting from Rs.5000 onwards
Annavaram Devasthanam marriage halls Booking
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents must be Hindus.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are performed at this temple.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parent’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Lagna Patria photocopy is required for hall booking.
- Two rooms can be booked while booking Marriage Hall.
- Hall Full rent and Rooms full rent to be paid at the time of booking
- Booking Hall and Room is allowed from 30th day.
- Hall Capacity varies from 50 to 200 members.
- Marriage can be planned even in the Open space.
- Online enrollment receipts will be issued after verifying documents.
- Online booking is not available for the marriage halls
- In the case of parents’ absence, Parents’ death certificate and Guardian’s Photo ID proofs can be submitted
- Hall receipt can be issued for the marriage registration.
- Marriage registration is not available at Annavaram Devasthanam.
Annavaram Devasthanam marriage halls
|Marriage Hall Name||No.Of |
|Sri Seetha Rama Choultry Halls||2||100 – 150|
|Sri Seetha Rama Stage||1||300|
|Prakash Sadan Hall||1||300|
|Prakash Sadan Road South |
|Prakash Sadan Road South||1||Not available|
|Northwest Vratha Mandapam |
|SouthEast Vratha Mandapam |
|Vishnu Sadan Big Hall||12||80 – 100|
|Old CC stage-1||1||150 – 200|
|Old CC Stage-2||1||150- 200|
|Old Kalyana Mandapam – I||1||Not available|
|Old Kalyana Mandapam – II||1||Not available|
|Hari Hara Sadan Parking area |
|1||200 – 300|
The above-mentioned halls and their capacity can be revised by the Devasthanam as and when required.
For more details, please call or WhatsApp @ 85000 87012
- Only Hall will be provided at the time of allotment.
- Decoration, Catering services, Purohit, Pooja articles, and Bhaja Bajantrilu have to be organized on their own.
- Marriages are performed even before Cottages for which hall booking is not required.
- Simple and Grand Marriages are available at Devasthanam.
- Parents/Guardians’ presence is a must for the marriage.
- A hall receipt is required for the hall allotment.
The devotee must visit in person to book the hall and rooms at the CRO office.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Bride and Groom’s Two Passport Size Photos
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards/ Passport Copies
- Bride and Groom’s 10th mark sheet photocopies
- Three Witnesses and their Photo ID proofs.
- Marriage Hall receipt from the Devasthanam
- A wedding Invitation Card has to be submitted for registration.
Marriage registration can be performed in your home town on submitting the temple receipt.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not providing any booking on this site, the devotee must visit the temple in person with all the required ID proofs to book the hall and other arrangements as needed.