Ahobilam Timings, Opening and Closing Hours
Eguva Ahobilam opens from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. Diguva Ahobilam opens from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm. One-hour lunch gap is there with all temples in Ahobilam.
Ahobilam Temple Darshan Timings
- Diguva (Lower) Ahobilam: 6:30 am to 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Eguva (Upper) Ahobilam: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Remaining Ahobilam Temples Timings: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.50 for one person.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 10 to 15 mins during weekdays. 20 to 30 mins during weekends and 30 to 45 mins during festival days.
It is said that one must all Nine Narasimha Temples after Sunrise and before Sunset.
Best Time to visit Ahobilam
- Jan 3rd week to Feb 3rd week
- June to July
- Oct to Dec.
During Rainy season the paths will be covered with waterfalls ie between Aug and Sep.
How to reach Ahobilam Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 229 km away.
- Hyderabad International Airport is at 333 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Prodattur which is 60 km away
- Jammalamadugu Railway Station is 55 km away
- The Direct bus to Ahobilam is available from Kadapa, Kurnool districts.