Ahobilam Timings, Opening and Closing Hours
Diguva (Lower) Ahobilam: 6:30 am – 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Eguva (Upper) Ahobilam: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Remaining Temples: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.50 for one person.
How to reach Ahobilam Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 229 km away.
- Hyderabad International Airport is at 333 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Prodattur which is 60 km away
- Jammalamadugu Railway Station is 55 km away
- Direct bus to Ahobilam is available from Kadapa, Kurnool districts.