Ahobilam Nava Narasimha Swamy Darshan Timings, Procedure, and Cost
It is good to start at 6:00 am to cover all 9 temples within a day.
- Hire Tourist Guide which costs Rs.800. Hire private Jeep, which is good to accommodate 10-12 persons. Private jeep costs Rs.2500-Rs.3000 for the whole trip.
- Tourist Guide and Jeep will be available at Diguva Narasimha Swamy Temple.
- Jeep drivers drops at Eguva Narasimha Swamy or Prahalada Narasimha Swamy temple
- Prahalada Narasimha Swamy temple is 8 km from Diguva Narasimha Swamy.
- After Darshan at Prahalada Narasimha Swamy, it is by walk as vehicles are not allowed to Jwala Narasimha and Ugra Narasimha followed by Ugra Sthambham.
- It takes 3 hours by walk. The tourist guide will be assisting devotees.
- One path covers Jwala Narasimha Swamy and Ugra Sthambham. Return path covers Kroda Narasimha Swamy, Ugra Narasimha Swamy and Malola Narasimha Swamy
- On return, next visit is for Bhargava Narasimha Swamy temple which is 22 km from this place and takes 1 hour drive by Jeep.
- Return path covers Yogananda Narasimha Swamy Temple and Chatravata Narasimha Swamy Temple. Return journey hardly takes 40 mins by vehicle.
- Pavana Narasimha Swamy temple is 3 km from Diguva Narasimha Swamy.
- Atlast visit is for Diguva Narasimha Swamy Temple Pavalimpu Seva.
Points to be noted
- It is believed that covering Nava Narasimha Swamy Temples after Sunrise and before Sunset ie. 6 am – 6 pm, relieves us from the rebirth and all Dosha.
- Waterfalls are located close to Jwala Narasimha Swamy Temple.
- Devotees throng Bhargava Narasimha Swamy Temple on Swati Nakshatram day. It is estimated that 10,000-12,000 will be visiting the temple on this day.
- A.P Tourism guesthouse is available at Diguva Narasimha Swamy Temple which costs Rs.800 and Rs.1200.
- Private hotels are also available which costs Rs.600.
Ahobilam Nava Narasimha Swamy Darshan: Temple History