Ahobilam Marriage Procedure
Ahobilam Marriage Procedure, Hall Cost, Online Booking
Marriage Location: Trust Rooms at Diguva Ahobilam (Lower Ahobilam)
Marriage Hall Booking Procedure
- Hall has to be booked well in advance on submitting required documents.
- Trust-Based Marriage hall will be allotted for 24 hours. Anything beyond 24 hours will be charged for the 2nd day.
- Donors and Board members will have the priority over the hall allotment.
- DD or MO or Cash has to be given for the Hall booking.
- Only Hall, Power and Water will be available.
- Decoration, Food arrangements, Seating Arrangement, Muhurtham Dress, Melam, Priest, Pooja materials have to be arranged on their own.
- Marriage halls are limited so 3 months advance booking required.
- Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus.
- Aadhar Cards Photocopy required from Both Sides.
- Parents presence required from both sides.
- Cancellation or Postpone is not available for the marriage hall bookings.
- The amount will not be refunded as it is donation made to the trust.
- Must carry original Photo ID proof for the marriage hall booking and at the time of Hall allotment.
- Marriage certificate will not be provided for the marriages.
For Ahobilam Marriage Procedure, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150