27 Oct Tirumala Tirupati Darshan News
27 Oct Tirumala Tirupati Darshan News Updates
|S.No||Darshan Type||Darshan Time|
|1||Sarva Darshan||7 hours|
|2||Divya Darshan||3 hours|
Expecting Darshan Time 28th Oct, Other Updates
- Divya Darshan waiting will be 2 hours.
- Sarva Darshan will be 4 hours.
- Supadam Darshan will be 1 hour 45 mins.
- Rs.300 Darshan will be 1 hour 45 mins
- Supadam Darshan is open for Infants, Newly married couples, NRIs and other Privileged persons.
- Senior Citizen Darshan Entrance near Tirumala Nambi Temple is available. Supadam tickets for NRI darshan are issued at Supadam entrance only, no need to book tickets in advance for this. Please carry required ID proof. Traditional dress code for men and women.
- Angapradakshinam tickets are issued at CRO office Opp Tirumala Bus station at 2 pm, Queue line usually starts by 11 am.
- Laghu Darshan in Tirumala.
- Private Vehicles – Two Wheeler’s and Four Wheeler’s are allowed to Tirumala. Toll fees to be paid at Alipiri Check post.
- Please carry blankets and wear sweaters as it is cold during Nights and also at Early Hours in Tirumala.
- Rs.300 or Special Entry Darshan Tickets Counter is CLOSED at Vaikuntam II Queue complex Entrance for advance booking.
- Arjitha Seva tickets available today for Current and Lucky Dip booking.
Rooms allotment is on First-cum-First Serve Basis. Below mentioned chart changes time to time. Crowd is little high in Tirumala and is long waiting queue at Tirumala Room allotment counters.
Current / Lucky Dip Booking process :
1) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at Vijaya Bank Counter, C.R.O General Office, Opposite Tirumala Bus station.
2) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at the counter from 9 A.M till the tickets availability.
3) Arjitha Seva Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
4) Carry ID proof as it is required while purchasing tickets at Vijaya Bank Counter.