23Oct Tirupati Darshan News Updates, Waiting Time
- Crowd status: Normal
- Dharma Darshan devotees are waiting in 9 Hours and are taking 6 hours for Darshan.
- Divya Darshan: 3 – 4 hours
- Slotted Sarva Darshan: 4 hours.
- Rs.300 Ticket Darshan: 2 hours.
- Hundi Collection: 3.8 Cr
- Angapradakshinam counter opens at 12:00 pm.
- Room allotment available for Recommendation letters at Sri Padmavathi Guesthouse, Kousthubham and MBC
23Oct Tirupati Darshan News
- Abhishekam and Vastralankara Seva tickets to be purchased at MBC-34 counter before 8:00 pm. This applies only for the devotees who already booked Seva tickets using DD/ MO.
|Seva Ticket||Quota Available|
Lucky Dip counter Timings: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Location: CRO office Tirumala.
24Oct Darshan Status
- The crowd will be Normal
- Room allotment Timings: 2 – 3 hours
- Sarva Darshan might take 7 – 8 hours as today is Nethra Darshan.
- Divya Darshan: 5 – 6 hours (From the time token issued)
- Slotted Sarva Darshan: 5 hours.
- Special Entry Darshan: 1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours.
- Angapradakshinam not available for Friday.