Kanipakam Temple Timings
Kanipakam Temple Timings – Daily Sevas, Pooja details and Darshan Timings.
|1||Suprabhatham and Bindu Theerthabhishekam||4:00 am – 5:00 am|
|2||Nijaroopa Darshanam||05: 00 am – 05:30 am|
|3||Special Abhishekam||05:30 am – 06:00 am|
|4||Sarva Darshanam||06:00 am – 07:30 am|
|5||Ksheerabhishekam||07:30 am – 08:00 am|
|6||Sarva Darshanam||08:00 am – 09:00 am|
|7||Special Abhishekam||09:00 am – 10:00 am|
|8||Sarva Darshanam||10:00 am – 11:00 am|
|9||Special Abhishekam||11:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|10||Sarva Darshanam||12:00 pm – 04:30 pm|
|11||Nijaroopa Darshanam||04:30 pm – 05:00 pm|
|12||Pramanaalu||05:00 pm – 05:30 pm|
|13||Suddhi ( Cleaning)||05:30 pm – 05:45 pm|
|14||Ksheerabhishekam||05:45 pm – 06:15 pm|
|15||Maha Harathi||06:15 pm – 06:45 pm|
|16||Sarva Darshanam||06:45 pm – 09:00 pm|
|17||Ekantha Seva||09:00 pm – 09:30 pm|
Note that Kanipakam Temple Timings will be different during annual festivals and on special days. Above listed timings applies on all other days in an year.
How to reach Kanipakam from Tirupati?
1) A.P.S.R.T.C runs direct buses to kanipakam vinayaka temple which is about 70 Km from Tirupati. Journey is 1 hours 15 mins to the temple.
2) Even devotees can reach kanipakam vinayaka temple from Chittoor it is 12 km. Journey will be 30 mins.
3) Trains are available from Tirupati – Chittoor with good frequency and from Chittoor to Kanipakam, bus frequency is high.
Interesting places near Kanipakam
- Ardhagiri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, which is 13 km away. Direct transportation is available from Kanipakam to Ardhagiri Temple. Journey time is 35 mins.
- Mogileswara Swamy Temple at Mogili. 28 Km from Kanipakam.
Kanipakam temple timings Reference Link: Kanipakam Temple Darshan Timings