Yercaud Lake Boating, Timings, Entry fees
|Entry for||Ticket Cost|
|Big Video Camera||Rs.230|
Yercaud Lake Boating Charges
|Boat Type||Seating Capacity||Boat Charges|
Yercaud Lake Boating Procedure
- Children under 5 years will be exempted from boating Charges.
- Boat Hire Charge are nonrefundable.
- Boat Capacity Includes Rower and Helper.
- Beyond specified, the next 30 min will be charged from the customer.
- One must wear Life Jacket before boarding the boat.
- Guests are not allowed inside the boat.
- One must operate boating on the designated routes only.
Boating is the major tourist attraction here. This manmade Lake is covered with a beautiful garden. This Lake is located on top of Shevaroy Hill. The excess water from this Lake feeds Kiliyur Falls.
How to reach Yercaud Hill Station?
- The nearest airport is at Tiruchirapalli which is 180 Km away.
- Bengaluru airport is 250 Km away from this station.
- The nearest railway station is at Salem which is 30 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Salem to Yercaud.
Reference Link: details