Yercaud Hill station, Entry fees, Boating charges and Online Booking
Best Time to visit: Oct to May.
Yercaud Hill station
There are 20 hairpin bends to reach hilltop.
Travel Duration: 45 mins to 60 mins.
Yercaud Tollgate Charges
Govt Botanical Garden
Yercaud Hill station Lake Boating
Deposit is mandatory for all boats.
Boathouse Entry fee
|Big Video Camera||Rs.230|
Yercaud Pedal Boating Charges
|Boat Type||Ticket cost||Boating Time|
|Boating Deposit||Rs.100||30 mins|
|Two Seater||Rs.130||30 mins|
|Three Seater||Rs.150||30 mins|
|Four Seater||Rs.170||30 mins|
Yercaud Row Boating Charges
|Boat Type||Charges||Boating Time|
|Three Seater||Rs.130||15 mins|
|Five Seater||Rs.170||15 mins|
No self rowing available.
Other Interesting Places at Yercaud Hill station
- Rose Garden
- Children Seat Viewpoint
- Gents Seat Viewpoint
- Lady’s Seat View Point
- Karadiyur Viewpoint: 11 Km from Yercaud Town. Karadi means Sloth bear. Due to the presence of sloth bear in the olden days. It is at an altitude of 1190 mt.
- Loop Road: 32 Km road which traverses thru beautiful villages of Yercaud.
- Manjakuttai Viewpoint: It is at an altitude of 1470 mt.
- Pagoda Viewpoint: It is 4.5 Km from Yercaud Town. Four piles of stones built in the shape of a pyramid by the local tribes. It is at an altitude of 1390 mt.
- Deer park
- Bear’s Cave
- Kiliyur Falls
How to reach Yercaud Hill station?
- The nearest airport is at Coimbatore which is 152 Km away.
- From Salem, Yercaud is 23 Km away and can be reached by Two wheelers, Car and Bus
- The nearest Railway station is at Salem which is 28 Km away.