Wargal Temple Aksharabhyasam Timings and Ticket cost
Aksharabhyasam Ticket cost: Rs.250 per child.
Aksharabhyasam Child Minimu Age: 2 years and above
Preferable Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
There is no Dress code restriction. Any decent outfit is allowed.
Aksharabhyasam Duration: 15 to 20 mins.
No.of persons allowed: 2 adults + 1 child.
Wargal Temple Aksharabhyasam Timings
|Day||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Monday||8.00 am to 12.30 pm||4.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
|Tuesday||8.00 am to 12.30 pm||4.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
|Wednesday||8.00 am to 12.30 pm||4.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
|Thursday||8.00 am to 12.30 pm||4.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
|Friday||8.00 am to 1.30 pm||4.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
|Saturday||8.00 am to 1.30 pm||4.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
|Sunday||8.00 am to 1.30 pm||4.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
Aksharabhyasam Pooja articles
- 2kg Rice
- Dry Coconut(Kudaka) – 2 Nos
- Betel nuts – 3 Nos
- Dry Dates
- Betel leaves – 5 Nos
- Small flower garland for the kid – 1 No
- Loose flowers – 50 gm
- Fruits (For offering to Goddess)
- 1 Big Slate for pooja and slate pencil
- Kumkum and Turmeric
All these Pooja articles are readily available at Shops near Temple.
Wargal Temple Aksharabhyasam Procedure
- Aksharabhyasam is performed for the group of devotees inside Mandapam
- Pooja is performed in batches
- Parents are allowed to sit with the child and relatives are allowed to sit behind.
- Pooja starts with Ganapathi Pooja followed by Saraswathi Devi Pooja.
- The priest will be guiding the devotees on the Pooja process
- The priest will come to each devotee and make the child to sit on his lap.
- The priest hold the child’s hand and rewrites the letters in the slate
Best days for Aksharabhyasam
- Vasantha Panchami Day (Saraswathi Devi Birth star)
- Moola Nakshatra day during Navaratri festival.
- Akshaya Tritiya
- Ekadasi days
- Panchami days
- Vyasa Purnima (Guru Purnima)
- Karthika Purnima
- Bhishma Ekadasi
- Garuda Panchami
- Rushi Panchami
- Panchami Theertham (Nov month)
- Vaikunta Ekadasi
- Star and Time calculation based on the Janma Nakshatra
Auspicious Days for Aksharabhyasam in 2021 and 2022
|May 2021||22May||5.35 AM|
|Jun 2021||12Jun||1.25 AM|
|Jul 2021||14Jul||9.45 AM|
|Aug 2021||12Aug||4.19 PM|
|Oct 2021||15Oct||1.56 AM|
|Nov 2021||14Nov||2.03 AM|
|Dec 2021||5Dec||1.23 AM|
|Jan 2022||27Jan||9.10 AM|
|Feb 2022||3Feb||8.42 AM|
For more specific date and timings, Please check with a known astrologer.