Vemulawada Temple Pooja Timings, Darshan details
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins on Tue, Wed and Thu. 45 to 60 mins on Sat, Sun and Mondays. 2 to 3 hours during festival days.
Abhishekam Dress Code: Men must remove Shirt and Vest during Pooja.
Vemulawada Temple Pooja Timings
|Pooja Name||Pooja Timings|
|Suprabhata Seva||4:10 am to 4:30 am|
|Prabhata Harathi||4:35 am|
|Gomatha Pooja and Kode Pooja||5:00 am to 5:15 am|
|Prathakala Pooja||5:15 am to 6:15 am|
|Nithya Kalyanam||10:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Anna Pooja||11:40 am to 12:10 pm|
|Pradoshakala Pooja||6:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Nishikala Pooja||9:00 pm to 10:00 pm|
|Sathyanarayana Vratham||1:00 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Bilwarchana||2:30 pm to 5:55 pm|
|Maha Lingarchana||6:30 pm to 8:30 pm|
|Kumkum Pooja||6:15 am to 8:30 pm|
|Kode Mokkubadi||6:15 am to 8:30 pm|
|Gandadeepa Archana||6:15 am to 8:30 pm|
|Akula Pooja||7:10 pm to 9:00 pm|
The above-mentioned timings might change on festival days.
Vemulawada Temple Pooja Timings on Special days
On Mondays, Masa Sivaratri days and Sani Trayodasi Days
- Madhyanhika Pooja: 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Anna Pooja: 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Nivedana: 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Kode Mokkubadi: 4:30 am onward
Kode Mokkubadi will start at 4:30 am when the crowd is high.
On Mondays, Masa Sivaratri and Sani Pradosam
- Abhishekam: 6:15 am to 2:30 pm
Best Time to visit: Sep to Jun 1st week.
Vemulawada Temple Pooja and Darshan Timings
- Early Hours: 4:35 am to 5:00 am
- Morning Hours: 6:15 am to 11:30 am
- Afternoon Hours: 12:10 pm to 2:00 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:55 pm
- Evening Hours: 7:10 pm to 9:00 pm
- Abhishekam: 6:15 am to 11:30 am
- Sivarchana: 2:30 pm to 5:55 pm
- Maha Pooja: 7:10 pm to 9:00 pm
How to reach Vemulawada Temple?
- The nearest Railway station is at Kamareddy which is 67.4 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar and other important cities.