Tirupati Vaikunta Ekadasi 2020 Darshan Tickets and Timings, Cost
Vaikunta Ekadasi Schedule, 25Dec 2020
- Tiruppavai Parayanams will be held in the temple between 12:05 am and 1:30 am.
- As Vaikunta Ekadasi is occurring on Friday, Abhisekam will be performed in Ekantham between 1:30 am and 2:30 am followed by Thomala Seva and Archana also in Ekantham.
- The Vaikunta Dwara Darshanam commences at 4:30 am
- A procession of Swarna Ratham (Golden chariot) between 9:00 am and 11:00 am in which Sri Malayappa Swamy along with His consorts will bless devotees all along four Mada streets.
- Sahasra Deepalankara Seva will be performed between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Adhyayanotsavams at Ranga Nayakula Mandapam between 9:00 pm and 10:00 pm.
Vaikunta Dwadasi Schedule, 26Dec 2020
- Chakrasnanam will be performed in Swami Pushkarini, for the first time ever since Covid lockdown
TTD has cancelled all Arjita sevas like Kalyanotsavam, Unjal seva, Arjita Brahmotsavam etc. on December 24, 25 and 26 in view of Vaikunta Ekadasi and Dwadasi festivals.
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2020 Darshan
- Due to the current prevailing COVID situation, darshan will be provided only to 35,000 devotees with Vaikuntha Dwara Darshanam.
- Vaikuntha Dwaram remains open for 10 days starting from December 25th till January 3rd. Earlier, 20,000 Special Entry Darshan tickets were released for online booking.
- 20000 SRIVANI VIP Darshan tickets were released for online booking on these 10 days.
- SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan Ticket cost Rs.10,000 + Rs.1000 on these days
- TTD will release one lakh tickets for these 10 days (10,000 ticket each day) for the sake of locals in offline at five earmarked centers in Tirupati on December 24 following all the COVID 19 norms.
Dress Code for Rs.300 and VIP Darshan
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Sarva Darshan available for Locals only. Any decent outfit allowed for Sarva Darshan.