Vaikunta Ekadasi 2020 Darshan Tickets arrangements, Tickets quota
Vaikunta Dwara Darshan will be available for 10 days starting from Vaikunta Ekadasi on 25Dec 2020 to 3Jan 2021. Special Entry Darshan tickets (Rs.300) quota 20,000 were released for online booking earlier.
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2020 Darshan Arrangements
- Following Covid-19 safety guidelines, all arrangements for Vaikunta Dwara Darshan (Sorga Vasal) were made. Vaikunta Dwara Darshan to devotees for ten days from December 25 to January 3.
- On these ten days devotees, with Darshan tokens and online tickets for the day, will alone be allowed on both on Alipiri and Srivari Mettu foot walkers path as well on ghat roads to reach Tirumala after stringent checking at Alipiri and Srivari Mettu. Devotees without tokens will be sent back.
- An only a limited number of pilgrims will be allowed everyday unlike in the past following covid guidelines strictly.
- Offline tickets will also be issued to locals only Tirupati on December 24 round the clock till the prescribed quota for ten days exhausts.
- For local devotees offline tickets will be issued at five centres with 10 counters at each centre) in Tirupati which are located at Mahati auditorium, Ramachandra Pushkarini, Municipal office, Ramanaidu Municipal school in Bairagi Patteda and Newmarket at MR Palli.
- TTD appeals to protocol VIPs to reach Vaikuntam queue complex-1 through a route allotted to them at 3 am on December 25, for Srivari Darshan. They should obtain tokens for Darshan and accommodation at counters set up in Sri Padmavati Resthouse.
- On December 25, Only protocol VIPS will be given preference if they come in person with family members and 5+ 1 tokens will be issued.
- On these 10 days, VIP Break Darshan for SRIVANI Trust donors will be priced at Rs.1000 per person (On all other days it is Rs.500 per person)
- No recommendation letters from VIPs and others will be accepted from December 25 and 26 and on January 1 for Srivari Darshan.
- This year TTD is providing Vaikunta Dwaram Darshan to donors of all TTD trusts and they are advised to reserve their tickets and time slots online in advance.
- Devotees who have booked virtual Kalyanotsavam can come for Srivari Darshan on all days excepting on December 25, 26 and January 1
- On Vaikunta Ekadasi day ie on 25Dec, Utsava idols of Sri Malayappa Swamy and his consorts, Sri Devi and Sri Bhudevi will bless devotees by riding on Swarna Ratnam on Mada streets.
- Chakrasnanam is performed in Ekantham on Vaikunta Dwadasi day ie on 26Dec.
- Adequate laddu stock is maintained at laddu counters for the benefit of devotees.
- Sanitizing and thermal check is done to all devotees as per Covid guidelines at Alipiri checkpoint, accommodation allotment centres at Tirumala, Vaikuntam Queue Complex 1 & 2, Srivari temple and laddu counters.
- Devotees advised maintaining social distancing, as per COVID-19 guidelines at room allotment centres.
- Only two rooms allowed for VIPs if they persist arrive for Darshan.
- No privileges and preferences for donors room allotment from December 24 to 26.
- All VIPs are allotted rooms at Sri Venkata kala Nilayam, Ramraja Nilayam, Sita Nilayam, Sannidhanam, Gambul rest house.
- For common devotees rooms allotted through CRO general counters.
- Fifty per cent of rooms of Mutts are taken over by TTD for allotment on these days
- An adequate number of barbers kept in Kalyana Katta for tonsuring as per Covid guidelines in PEP suits and aprons.
- Anna Prasadam will be provided on all ten days from morning 4 am till midnight 12 by observing all Covid-19 guidelines
- Anna Prasadam is also distributed at Vaikuntam queue complex, Narayanagiri gardens queue lines etc for common devotees.
- Arrangements of dispensaries and other medical facilities are made for devotees benefit at VQC-1 and 2, Narayanagiri gardens
- Srivari Seva volunteers extending services at all Departments