Vadapalani Murugan Temple Marriage Cost, Booking procedure, Hall details
Marriages are allowed to perform within the temple opening hours.
Temple Timings: 5:00 am to 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Vadapalani Murugan Temple Marriage
- The Bride must 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed here in this temple.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar cards and SSLC Mark sheet photocopy
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Card Photocopy
- Only Thiurmangalayam is allowed in the Moolavar Sannidhi.
- The couple and relatives are allowed for Thirumangalyam and they newly wed couple will have Darshan.
- There is a marriage hall available in the temple premises which can accommodate 3 marriages at a time.
- Marriage hall will be share with other marriage parties as well.
- Decoration and Catering are not allowed in the temple premises.
- Purohithar, Nadaswaram, Pooja articles, Garlands Photography, and Video shoot etc costs extra.
- Marriage hall (if required) have to be booked separately.
- Bride parents and Groom parents/ Guardians must be available for the marriage.
- A certificate will be issued by the temple authority for the marriage registration.
- Advance booking is required for the marriage halls as limited persons are allowed here.
- Marriage enrollment allowed within the office opening hours.
- Online Booking is not available. One must visit temple in person to collect the enrollment form.
- Marriages Enrollment charges: Rs.2000 (Only Permission fees)
For more details, Please call @ 91591 23073
How to reach Vadapalani Murugan Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Chennai which is 13 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Chennai Central.
- Metro stations is available at Vadapalani
- The direct bus is available from all parts of Chennai City to Vadapalani
Disclaimer: This post is only for information purpose only. Information posted here cannot be used as the proof.