TTD Tirupati darshan tickets online booking, cost, Devasthanam Rs.300 pass
Special Entry Darshan Tickets Daily Quota: 20,000
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person.
Tirupati Devasthanam Daily Darshan Timings
|Darshan Type||Darshan Timings|
|Dharma Darshan||8:30 am – 11:45 pm|
|Divya Darshan||8:30 am – 11:45 pm|
|Special Entry Darshan||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Infant Darshan||12:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Senior Citizen Darshan||10:00 am and 3:00 pm|
|NRIs Darshan||12:00 pm -6:00 pm|
|Donors Darshan||12:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|VIP Darshan||5:45 am – 8:30 am|
Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300) tickets Online Release dates
|Monthly Darshan Quota||Online release date|
|Mar 2020||6Dec 12:00 pm|
|Apr 2020||3Jan 12:00 pm|
|May 2020||7Feb 12:00 pm|
|Jun 2020||6Mar 12:00 pm|
|Jul 2020||3Apr 12:00 pm|
|Aug 2020|| 1May 12:00 pm (as it is Holiday) or |
8May 12:00 pm
|Sep 2020||5Jun 12:00 pm|
|Oct 2020||3Jul 12:00 pm|
|Nov 2020||7Aug 12:00 pm|
|Dec 2020||4Sep 12:00 pm|
|Jan 2021||2Dec 12:00 pm|
TTD Tirupati darshan tickets online booking
- The devotee can book 10 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Age limit: Ticket required for 12 years and above.
- 2 Free Laddus can be availed from Laddu Counter after Darshan
- Photo ID proof mandatory to book darshan ticket online.
- The devotee required to carry ticket printout along with Original Photo ID proof while reporting.
- 2 Extra Laddus each Rs.25 per ticket can be booked while booking tickets online.
- Darshan tickets will not be released on special days.
- The name change or darshan ticket cancellation is not available.
- The fresh-up room at Nandakkam can be booked along with Rs.300 tickets.
- Nandakkam Room booking is applicable only for darshan slots 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm
Nandakam slot will be enabled on selecting Darshan slot.
“Quota is Full” indicates the Rooms are fully booked.
Total No.Of rooms at Nandakam: 250
These 250 rooms are available for Special Entry Darshan Ticket slots 10:00 am and 11:00 am.
250 Rooms will be reallocated after cleaning at 3:00 pm for 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm Darshan slots.
|Darshan Slot||Darshan |
|10:00 am||Rs.300||Rs.250||7:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|11:00 am||Rs.300||Rs.250||7:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|5:00 pm||Rs.300||Rs.350||3:00 pm – 6:00 am|
|6:00 pm||Rs.300||Rs.350||3:00 pm – 6:00 am|
Please note that Nandakam room is not allotted for Single occupancy even with Special Darshan Ticket.
Minimum 2 persons required for room allotment. Room is not allotted for Single occupancy/ Unmarried couples/ Unrelated couples.
TTD Darshan Online Booking Chart Colour Indications
RED: Quota full
GREEN: Tickets Available for Booking
BLUE: Quota is not released due to a special occasion.