TTD Tirumala accommodation booking process is available online now. Pilgrims can plan in advance but during peak seasons it is hard to get accommodation either online or at Tirumala.
Peak Seasons like Brahmotsavam, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Radha Sapthami, Public Holidays, and Other Important Festivals. T.T.D will not release half of the rooms for online bookings, like many pilgrims, many not have access to the Internet.
It is always advisable to plan Tirumala Tirupati Trip during Off-Season unless unavoidable.
Tirumala accommodation booking is available right from 9 a.m to 12 P.M IST Hours, the devotee is allowed to book accommodation 60 days in advance.
General Queries with Accommodation
1) Even if it is 60 Days, many times T.T.D will not release quota for the day. It is
2) Rooms will always be occupied, the reason that T.T.D will release only half of the rooms online.
3) To book accommodation one must get Darshan or Seva Ticket.
4) Rooms are allotted at C.R.O Office Tirumala on arrival. But long-standing queue will be there at C.R.O Office.
5) Even with Recommendation Letter Rooms are allotted at C.R.O Tirumala.
6) Recommendation Letters from M.L.A, M.P, M.L.C, T.T.D Board Members, T.T.D Chairman are accepted
7) Even with Donor Passes, rooms are allotted at C.R.O Tirumala.
The above process looks simple in steps but in reality, it differs at Room allotment counters, where it will take hours and needs patience.
If you have any queries with Accommodation booking, we are happy to advise you on your journey.
Please leave your comment below, we will get back to you at the earliest.
You can also share TTD Tirumala accommodation booking info with your friends online by clicking SHARE buttons below.
Reference Links: details