TTD Temple News Today, Crowd status, Darshan waiting time
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has appealed NRI devotees who are coming from overseas or foreigners, not to visit Tirumala for 28 days from the day they have landed in India.
Keeping in view the health safety of lakhs of pilgrims visiting Tirumala, TTD has made an appeal to devotees who are coming from other countries to restrain from Visiting Tirumala for 28 days.
Devasthanam requested the devotees those who are suffering cold, cough and fever not to visit Tirumala Temple.
TTD Temple News Today
- 61,045 devotees had Darshan on 10Mar
- Sarva Darshan: 4 hours.
- VQC II Compartments waiting: 1 at on 5:00 am at 11Mar
- Divya Darshan: 2 hours.
- Rs.300 Darshan: 45 to 60 mins
- Supadam Darshan: 1 hour 30 mins
- Senior Citizen Darshan: 45 mins.
- Crowd status: Normal
- Weather: Sunny
- Hundi Collection: 3.49 Crores
- 20,884 devotees offered hair at Kalyanakatta Tirumala.
- Room allotment waiting time: 1 hour
- Slotted Sarva Darshan: 2 hours
- Lucky Dip quota: Suprabhatha Seva – 50, Thomala -10, Archana, 10, Kalyanotsavam – 80
- Lucky Dip counter Timings: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Angapradakshinam counter opens at 2:00 pm for the next day Seva.
- Alipiri Mettu opening Timings: 24 hours
- Srivari Mettu Opening Timings: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm