TTD Kalyanavedika registration and Online Booking procedure
Registration Charges: Free.
Kalyana Vedika Location: Purohit Sangam, Papavinasanam Road, Near Vakula Matha Guesthouse, Tirumala
TTD Kalyanavedika registration procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this function hall
- The Bride and Groom must produce a School Certificate/ PAN Card/ Birth certificate/ Passport/ Driving License for age proof
- The Bride and Groom must produce Aadhar Card/ Residential Certificate obtained from MRO for Address proof
- The Bride parents and The Groom parents Aadhar Cards must be provided
- In the case of parents absence, the Death certificate must be produced.
- Guardians Aadhar Cards must be provided along with parents Death Certificates in case of parents absence.
- Both Bride and Groom must produce unmarried certificate acquired from MRO/ Thasildhar.
- Three days advance registration is available for Purohit Sangam Marriages.
TTD Kalyanavedika Marriage procedure
- Both Bride, Groom, Bride parents and the Groom parents must be Hindus
- Only Arranged marriages are allowed at Kalyana Vedika
- Love and Second marriages are not allowed.
- Parents must present for the marriage.
- Advisable to reach Tirumala a day in advance for documents verification.
- Must carry original Documents for verification.
- Marriage can happen in groups which depend on the Muhurtham time.
- After document verification, One Rs.50 room will be allotted at free of cost. The second room can be availed on making the payment and is subject to availability.
- One day extension is possible for one room with rent payment.
- Marriage will be performed for 30 to 40 mins.
- TTD will provide Pasupu, Kumkum and Kankanam at free of cost.
- Devasthanam allots purohit at free of cost.
- Please note that required Pooja articles to be purchased on own
Marriage Items List in Tamil
Marriage Items List in Telugu
TTD Kalyanavedika Online registration
Must select Muhurtham Date and Muhurtham Time.
Enter all details in the form
Age Proof Card: Brith Certificate/ Study certificate
The submitted details must match with the address in the ID proofs.
Father and Mother ID proof: Aadhar Card details/ Death Certificate (Not alive)
Guardian details required in case of parents absence.
TTD Kalyanavedika Marriage Registration
- Kalyana Vedika receipt
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Bride and Groom’s Two passport size photos
- Bride and Groom’s SSLC mark sheet Photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride Parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Three Witness required
Marriage registration will be performed at SMC from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily.
Kalyanavedika Confirmation Receipt
Darshan Procedure after Marriage
Newlywed couple and four other relatives can Darshan at free of cost. Free Laddus will be provided to the newlywed couples. Just married couples in Tirumala can have Darshan in the same wedding dress.