TTD Darshan availability chart, Sheegra Darshan, VIP Darshan Booking
Darshan Tickets Availability Chart
Daily Quota: 20,000
Darshan Timings: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Total No.Of Darshan slots: 6 per day. 2500 tickets each per slot
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person.
Age limit: Ticket required for 12 years and above.
Darshan Duration: 1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour 45 mins.
Dress Code: Must wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
TTD 300 rs darshan online booking availability
Every month 300 rs Darshan tickets will be released for online booking on Tuesday at 2:00 pm which comes after 1st Friday. 2500 tickets per slot and 20000 to 22500 tickets per day will be available for online booking. Available Darshan slots from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
TTD Darshan availability chart at Tirumala
- Dharma Darshan tickets quota will be issued in Tirumala at VQC II.
- Darshan duration depends on the crowd.
- Usual Darshan duration is 6 to 28 hours.
- Darshan line starts at VQC II entrance and the queue line continues till Sapthagiri Resthouse.
- No limit on Dharma Darshan tickets
- Tickets are issued using the biometric system.
- 20000 tickets for Divya Darshan + 10000 tickets for Slotted Sarva Darshan + Dharma Darshan tickets.
TTD Darshan availability chart for 2019 and 2020
- Darshan quota will be released 120 days in advance.
- One devotee can book 10 tickets and 2 Extra Laddus per ticket.
- Devotees must report at the entry point as per the slot booked.
- Dates marked in BLUE indicate that quota will not be released on those dates.
- The RED colour indicated fully booked.
2020 Darshan Tickets release dates
- May 2020 Darshan tickets will be released online on 11Feb at 2:00 pm
- Jun 2020 tickets will be released online on 10Mar at 2:00 pm
- Jul 2020 tickets will be released online on 7Apr at 2:00 pm
- Aug 2020 tickets will be released online on 5 May at 2:00 pm
- Sep 2020 quota will be available on 9Jun at 2:00 pm
- Oct 2020 tickets will be released on 7Jul at 2:00 pm
- Nov 2020 tickets at 11Aug at 2:00 pm
- Dec 2020 tickets at 8Sep at 2:00 pm
TTD Darshan availability chart for Senior Citizens
- Age limit 65 years and above.
- Daily 1400 tickets are issued at SV Museum Tirumala.
- Aadhar Card required to avail Darshan ticket for the same day.
- On Friday and Koil Alwar Thirumanjanam days, it is 700 tickets for the day.
- Counter opens at 7:00 am. It is advisable to reach the counter before 6:30 am.
- Darshan timings: 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. Daily (Not available on special days).
TTD Darshan availability chart for Jan Month
- The crowd will be high for the first two weeks
- The crowd will come down after Sankranthi so Darshan will be smooth in the last two weeks.
- 1Jan – 15Jan, Expected Darshan duration: 1 hour 45 mins – 2 hours 30 mins.
- 16Jan-30Jan, Darshan duration: 1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour 30 mins.
- 31Jan will be heavy crowed due to Rathasapthami on 1Feb.
- Vaikunta Ekadasi falls on 6Jan and Vaikunta Dwadasi on 7Jan.
TTD Darshan availability chart for Feb Month
- Feb 1st week will be crowded as Rathasapthami will be celebrated on 1Feb.
- Expected Darshan duration from 1Feb to 9Feb: 2 hours 30 mins
- 10Feb-29Feb: 1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour 45 mins.
- The Crowd status will be normal after Rathasapthami.
TTD Darshan availability chart for Mar Month
- The crowd will be normal as travel will be minimal during this time.
- Expected Darshan time: 1 hour – 1 hour 15 mins.
- Ugadi will be celebrated on 25Mar.
TTD Darshan availability chart for Apr month
- Annual Vasanthotsavam will be performed from 5Apr to 7Apr. During this time the crowd will be high.
- Tamil New year on 14Apr so
TTD Darshan availability chart for May 2020
The quota was released for all dates in May month.
- 1 May to 3 May: Padmavathi Parinayotsavam.
- The crowd will be high during this month due to the holidays season.