TTD Darshan availability chart, Sheegra Darshan, VIP Darshan Booking
Darshan Tickets Availability Chart
Daily Quota: 20,000
Darshan Timings: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Total No.Of Darshan slots: 6. 2500 tickets each per slot
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person.
Age limit: Ticket required for 12 years and above.
Darshan Duration: 1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour 45 mins.
Dress Code: Must wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
TTD Darshan availability chart at Tirumala
- Dharma Darshan tickets quota will be issued in Tirumala at VQC II.
- Darshan duration depends on the crowd.
- Usual Darshan duration is 6 to 28 hours.
- Darshan line starts at VQC II entrance and the queue line continues till Sapthagiri Resthouse.
- No limit on Dharma Darshan tickets
- Tickets are issued using the biometric system.
- 20000 tickets for Divya Darshan + 10000 tickets for Slotted Sarva Darshan + Dharma Darshan tickets.
TTD Darshan availability chart for 2019 and 2020
- Darshan quota will be released 120 days in advance.
- One devotee can book 10 tickets and 2 Extra Laddus per ticket.
- Devotees must report at the entry point as per the slot booked.
- Dates marked in BLUE indicate that quota will not be released on those dates.
- The RED colour indicated fully booked.
TTD Darshan availability chart for Senior Citizens
- Age limit 65 years and above.
- Daily 1400 tickets are issued at SV Museum Tirumala.
- Aadhar Card required to avail Darshan ticket for the same day.
- On Friday and Koil Alwar Thirumanjanam days, it is 700 tickets for the day.
- Counter opens at 7:00 am. It is advisable to reach the counter before 6:30 am.
- Darshan timings: 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. Daily (Not available on special days).
TTD Darshan availability chart for Jan Month
- The crowd will be high for the first two weeks
- The crowd will come down after Sankranthi so Darshan will be smooth in the last two weeks.
- 1Jan – 15Jan, Expected Darshan duration: 1 hour 45 mins – 2 hours 30 mins.
- 16Jan-30Jan, Darshan duration: 1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour 30 mins.
- 31Jan will be heavy crowed due to Rathasapthami on 1Feb.
- Vaikunta Ekadasi falls on 6Jan and Vaikunta Dwadasi on 7Jan.
TTD Darshan availability chart for Feb Month
- Feb 1st week will be crowded as Rathasapthami will be celebrated on 1Feb.
- Expected Darshan duration from 1Feb to 9Feb: 2 hours 30 mins
- 10Feb-29Feb: 1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour 45 mins.
- The Crowd status will be normal after Rathasapthami.
TTD Darshan availability chart for Mar Month
- The crowd will be normal as travel will be minimal during this time.
- Expected Darshan time: 1 hour – 1 hour 15 mins.
- Ugadi will be celebrated on 25Mar.