TTD 300 rs ticket online booking
TTD 300 rs ticket online booking, Darshan Timings, Waiting Time
Darshan Reporting Location: ATC Car Parking Area, Tirumala. Near Divya Darshan Counter.
Luggage Counter is available at Darshan entry point. Not to carry Electronic Gadgets while going for Darshan.
Baby food is allowed inside Darshan Line.
Mandatory Darshan Dress Code: Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
Darshan Timings: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm. Darshan slot in every one hour.
Darshan waiting Time: 2 -3 hours. Might extend to 4 hours which depends on the crowd.
Extra Laddu Cost Rs.25/ Laddu. One can book 2 Extra Laddus.
i.e 2 Free Laddu Per Sheegra Darshan Ticket + 2 Extra Laddus each Rs.25 = Total 4 Laddus per ticket.
One can avail extra Laddus after reaching Tirumala, which is subjected to availability. Counter Timings: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
TTD 300 rs ticket online booking Procedure
- Darshan Ticket Age Limit: Ticket required for 12+ years.
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
- Darshan ticket can be booked in online 90 days in advance.
- One can book 10 tickets using 1 login id with 2 extra Laddus per ticket.
- Darshan Ticket Cancellation or Postpone is not available.
- Ticket can be booked for self or others.
- Required ID proof: Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card.
- Original ID Proof is mandatory at the time of reporting.
- Darshan ticket may not available on Vaikunta Ekadasi/ Dwadasi/ New Year/ Brahmotsavam days etc.
- The crowd will be high during Weekends, Public Holidays, Auspicious months (Sravana Masam, Karthika Masam, Dhanur Masam, Brahmotsavam days, Rathasapthami days etc)
For more details on TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking and Darshan Packages,
Please call @ +91 8500 898 000
Reference Link: details