Trimbakeshwar Pitra Dosh Puja Procedure, Cost, Online booking, Benefits
This Pooja is performed for 3 days. Veg to be consumed during this time.
Dress Code: New clothes required for the Puja as it has to be disposed of after Puja
Male: Has to participate with Dhoti and Vest.
Female: Has to participate in Saree with blouse / Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Dress Colour: Preferable White. Colour should not be Green or Black.
Trimbakeshwar Pitra Dosh Puja Procedure
- The devotee who wishes to perform this pooja should reach a day in advance. This Pooja will be performed only on specific days.
- This Pooja will be performed to get rid of Pitru Dosh, Prata Dosh, Matru Dosh, Bhatru Dosh, Patni Dosh or Matul Dosh ie. Father, Mother, Brother, Carcass, Wife and Some staff.
- On the first day, devotees should take bath in Kushavarta followed by the offerings.
- Followed by Lord Siva Darshan in the temple.
- Then the Puja will be performed in a Dharmashala, which is the merging point of Rivers Godavari and Ahilya.
- This Puja is called by Narayan Nagbali Puja.
- Devotees are required to stay in Trimbakeshwar for all these days.
- Puja Cost varies from one Pandit to another.
Trimbakeshwar Pitra Dosh Puja Benefits
- To avoid sudden deaths in the family.
- To avoid frequent abortion
- To get rid of financial loss.
- To avoid wastage of money.
- To get rid of any Dosh related to marriage.
- To avoid frequent disputes in the family.
How to reach Trimbakeshwar?
- The nearest airport is at Mumbai which is 179 km away. The direct bus is available from Mumbai and Pune to Nashik.
- The nearest railway station is at Nashik which is 37 km away.
- Temple is easily reachable from Nashik station as bus frequency is quite high.
Reference Link: History