Trimbakeshwar Narayan Nagbali Puja Cost, Benefits and Puja Procedure
No.of Days for the Puja: 3 days (Moksha Narayan Bali and Naga Bali Puja)
Dress code: Men to wear Dhoti and Women to wear Saree (Preferably not Black and Green Colours)
Puja Location: Ahilya Godavari Sangam and Sati Maha-Smashan near Trimabkeshwar Temple.
Puja Cost: It depends on the Puja Samagri, Priest charges and Food charges.
Kindly note that this Puja can be performed by the person, whose father is alive as this Puja includes Pindadan as well.
When to perform Moksha Narayan Bali Puja?
This Puja has to be performed if there is any unnatural death before the age of 55 years due to Pancha Bootha (Air, Water, Fire, Space, Earth),
- Drowned in water
- Death due to Earthquake
- Met with a fire accident
- Death due to ill health
- Fall from the sky or Building
- Any death before marriage
- Suicide attempt
- Murder/ Accident
- Fall out of the hill
When to perform Nag Bali Pooja?
Knowing or Unknowingly killing a snake causes Sarpa Dosh. In this Puja, the last rites will be performed to the Serpent idol made out of wheat flour.
Trimbakeshwar Narayan Nagbali Puja Procedure
Puja Procedure on Day 1
- As mentioned in the Shastra, a male can only perform this Puja. A Brahman can perform the Puja on behalf of a Female.
- Take a holy dip in Kushavarta Kund and wear a traditional outfit.
- Preferable Dress code: Dhoti for men and saree for women. (Black and Green Colour Dresses are not preferred)
- After Trimbakeshwar Darshan, reach Ahilya Godavari Sangam to perform Narayan Nagbali puja.
- Golden idols of Lord Vishnu and Yama will be placed in two bowls.
- Pandit Ji performs the Sankalpa followed by Kalash Sthapana.
- Invoking Lord Surya, Ganesha, and Vishnu thru Mantra chanting
- Performing Puja for Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, Lord Mahesh, Yama, and Tatpurusha.
- Agni Sthapana for Havan
- Purashsukta havan
- Ekadashi Vishnu shraddha
- Panchdevta shraddha Balidan
- Offering 10 Pindas with Honey, Ghee, and Sesame seeds on the Darbhas.
- Sandalwood paste will be applied to the Pindas and leave them in a river.
Day 2 Puja Procedure
- Take a holy dip in Kushavarta Kunda and change the wet dress.
- Perform Sapindh Shradha
- Offer prayers to Lord Shri Vishnu.
- Dakshina to Brahmin in odd numbers
- Offer Four Pindas to Lord Shrivishnu, Brahma, Shiva, and Yama.
- Offer the fifth Pinda to the body in the form of Shri Vishnu.
- New Clothes, Cows, gold etc have to be offered to a Brahman.
Day 3 Puja Procedure
- Offering prayers to Lord Ganesha
- Offering prayers to Golden Snake Idol and offer it to a Brahman.
- Annadan at Brahmin’s place marks the Puja completion
For more details, Please call or Whatsapp on 73768 77047
Advance booking is advisable for this Puja as Paksha month is highly preferred.
Trimbakeshwar Narayan Nagbali Puja Benefits
- Family wellbeing
- Good health and success
- Removes Pitru Dosh
- Removes Dosh related to pregnancy delay/ frequent abortion
- Marriage delay dosh will be nullified
- A good relationship between husband and wife
- Ancestors’ blessings will shower on the family
- Peace of mind
- Success in the business
- Career growth
- Sarpa Dosh Nivaran
Good days for Trimbakeshwar Narayan Nagbali Puja
- Amavasya days
- Pitru Paksha Days (15 days)
- Mahalaya Amavasya day
Trimbakeshwar Narayan Nagbali Puja 2023 Dates
|Month||Pitru Dosh Nivaran Dates|
|Jan 2023||1Jan , 4Jan , 8Jan , 12Jan , 15Jan , 19Jan , 22Jan , 28Jan , 31Jan|
|Feb 2023||4Feb , 7Feb , 10Feb , 15Feb , 19Feb , 24Feb , 28Feb|
|Mar 2023||4Mar , 7Mar , 10Mar , 14Mar , 18Mar , 24Mar , 28Mar , 31Mar|
|Apr 2023||3Apr , 7Apr , 11Apr , 14Apr , 20Apr , 23Apr , 27Apr , 30Apr|
We will update this page with dates frequently, please bookmark this page for future reference.