Trimbakeshwar Kaal Sarp Puja Procedure, Benefits, Date and Timings
Pooja days: 1 day
Dress Code: New clothes required for the Puja as it has to be disposed of after Puja
Male: Has to participate with Dhoti and Vest.
Female: Has to participate in Saree with blouse / Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Dress Colour: Preferable White. Colour should not be Green or Black.
Puja Duration: 3 hours
Puja can be performed as a single or couple. Only parents are allowed sit during the Puja. Children are allowed to sit in the back. Children are also to perform Pooja if the ticket is purchased.
Trimbakeshwar Kaal Sarp Puja procedure
- This Puja will be performed for the group of devotees.
- Devotee supposed to reach a day in advance or before 6 am on the Puja date
- Kaal Sarp Dosh is nothing but Sin acquired on killing a snake in the present or previous birth.
- The Pandit will be guiding devotees in performing the Puja. Pandit will be chanting the mantras.
- All Puja items are prearranged in the hall. Devotees are not required to carry any Puja material.
- This Puja will be performed in a hall for 2 – 3 hours.
- Kaal Sarp Shanti Puja also called by Rahu Ketu Pooja.
Trimbakeshwar Kaal Sarp Puja benefits
- To get rid of financial issues
- For good relation between husband and wife
- To build positive thinking
- To get rid of frequent illness
- To avoid marriage delay
- To avoid pregnancy delay.
How to reach Trimbakeshwar?
- The nearest airport is at Mumbai which is 179 km away. The direct bus is available from Mumbai and Pune to Nashik.
- The nearest railway station is at Nashik which is 37 km away.
- Temple is easily reachable from Nashik station as bus frequency is quite high.
Reference Link: History