Tiruvannamalai accommodation Cost, Booking Procedure, Room Charges, Counter Timings.
|Cottage||Counter Timings||Facilities||Room Cost||Terms and Conditions|
|Sri Ramanasramam||7:30 am – 12:30 pm
2:00 pm – 6:30 pm
|1. Free Food
2. Free Accommodation
3. Basic facilities
|Free||1. Allotted only to Bhagavan Devotees.
2. No allotment for normal guests.
3. Max 3 Days allotment.
|Private Hotels||12:00 am – 12:00 am||1. Car Parking
3. Hot Water
|Varies from Rs.700 – Rs.3000||1. Room not allotted for unmarried couples
Tiruvannamalai accommodation Booking
- Temple Cottages are not available for the stay.
- Private room charges will be high on Pournami and other festival days.
- Advance booking required as the limited stay available nearby temple.
- For low cost and 24 hours check-in Rooms, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
- The crowd will be in peaks on Girivalam days.
- Most of the hotels offer standard check-in 12:00 pm – 12:00 pm.
- Online websites are available for room booking.
- For 24 hours check-in, please visit Tripnetra
- Free Food is available for the devotees. 12:00 pm- 2:00 pm.
- Rooms at Ramanasramam is meant for Bhagavan devotees.
Best Time to visit: Normal days (other than Pournami days) and Karthika Masam days.
Tiruvannamalai will be heavily crowded on Karthika Pournami day. Room Charges will be around Rs.7000 – Rs.15000 on this special day.
For Tiruvannamalai accommodation Online Booking, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
How to reach Arunachalam Temple?
- From Chennai Temple is 207 km away, which takes 3 hours 45 mins drive by vehicle and 4 hours 30 mins by bus.
- Daily trains are available from Chennai to Thiruvannamalai. Special trains will be available on this day.
- Thiruvannamalai well connected with all parts of Tamilnadu.
- Thiruvannamalai can be reached from Chennai and Villupuram. Villupuram is 61 km away.
Reference Link: Temple History