Tirupati TTD Counter Room Booking Procedure, Cost and Timings
Room booking is available at 81 e-Darshan counters located across the country. Maximum 6 persons are allowed per room.
Tirupati TTD Counter Room Booking procedure
Room booking for Srinivasam Complex and Madhavam Guesthouse is available at all TTD e-Darshan Counters. Rooms can be booked 120 days in advance.
|Srinivasam Complex, Tirupati||Rs.200, Rs.400 and Rs.600|
|Madhavam Guesthouse, Tirupati||Rs.800 and Rs.1000|
|Tirumala Cottages||Rs.100 and Rs.1000|
One can book one Room for 1 day using at the counter
e-Darshan Counter Timings: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. Counters open on all day except on Tuesday. TTD counter remains closed on Tuesday.
Room check-in time is required at the time of booking. Please note that the room will not be allotted after selected Check-in hours. So be cautions while selecting Room Check-in time.
Tirupati Room allotment Procedure
- The booking receipt required for the room allotment
- The room will only be allotted to the person whose name is listed in the receipt.
- Valid Photo ID proof is mandatory for the room allotment.
- Caution deposit will be refunded at the time of checkout.
- One can book a room for 1 day in Tirumala. Whereas in Tirupati, it is allowed to book for 3 days.
- Srinivasam Complex and Madhavam Guesthouse Rooms will be allotted at Srinivasam complex.
- Srinivasam Complex is near Tirupati bus station.
- Room in Tirumala will be allotted at APR Counter which is Opposite to CRO office, Near Tirumala bus station
- Room keys to be collected from Cottage Sub-Enquiry office.
- Please note that the room will not be allotted for unmarried and unrelated couples
- Room check-in will be denied for single person occupancy.
TTD Counter Room Booking after Reaching Tirupati
- 100% current booking is available for Vishnu Nivasam Rooms located at Tirupati Railway station
- Vishnu Nivasam Room booking Timings: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Room for Tirumala cottages can be booked at CRO office Tirumala
- CRO office Current booking Timings: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- One day rent to be paid as the caution deposit along with the Room rent.
- The caution deposit amount will be returned after Room checkout.
- Room extension in Tirumala is subjected to availability. Most of the time, Room extension will be denied due to the heavy crowd.
- Usual, Room waiting time in Tirumala will be 1 to 2 hours during weekdays and 6 to 12 hours during weekends.
- TTD Room booking counters in Tirumala are available at CRO office, Sri Padmavathi Guesthouse, SV Guesthouse and Kousthubham guesthouse.
- Both Srinivasam Complex and Madhavam Guesthouse Rooms are meant for Advance booking. Current booking is not available at Srinivasam and Madhavam guesthouse.
- It is standard Room check-in and checkout for Srinivasam and Madhavam guesthouse Rooms ie. 8:00 am to 8:00 am.
- One must checkout after 8:00 am on the next day.