Tirupati Temple News Update Today, Darshan Details
All pilgrims visiting Tirumala from 1st Oct ‘2021 onwards need to produce two doses vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
Tirupati Temple News Update
- TTD has cancelled VIP Break Darshan on November 13, 14 and 15
- No letters for VIP Break Darshan shall be entertained on November 12, 13 and 14
- Out of 62 Laddu counters only 31 are being operated as only limited devotees, about 25,000-30,000 are coming for Srivari Darshan every day.
- There was no scope for the revival of special Darshan facilities for senior citizens, challenged persons and parents with infants in view and of continued pandemic Covid environment in the country.
- Daily 27000 to 30000 devotees are visiting Tirumala Temple
- Expected Darshan Duration 1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours 15 mins
- Weather Report: Raining Continuously
- Nov and Dec month Special Entry Darshan and Slotted Sarva Darshan tickets were fully booked
- Kindly note that Rs.300 ticket counter, Free Darshan ticket counter and Divya Darshan ticket counters remain closed at Tirupati and Tirumala.
- Devotees are requested to plan well in advance.
- All devotees are allowed to Tirumala irrespective of their age.
- Privileged Darshan thru Supadam is not available.
- Arjitha Sevas are performed in Ekantham now.
- Pedda Sesha Vahanam procession on the occasions of Nagula Chaviti will be held on ie 8Nov
- Slotted Sarva Darshan is available for pre-booked Darshan ticket holders
- Only devotees with Darshan tickets are allowed to Tirumala thru walking path and Ghat road.
- Supadam Darshan is available for Defense personnel. Kindly reconfirm it before planning a trip to Tirupati.
- It is advisable to wear Sweaters as the temperature is low.