Tirupati tatkal darshan booking, Ticket Cost, Timings, Duration
Darshan Timings: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. Daily.
Darshan Duration: 1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours 15 mins.
Reporting place: ATC Car parking area. The devotees can deposit their mobiles and other baggage at the entrance.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Darshan Ticket required for 12 years and above.
No.Of tickets per day: 20,000
Bahumanam: Each ticket holder will get 2 Small Laddus after Darshan.
Tirupati tatkal darshan booking online
- The quota will be released online 120 days in advance.
- One can book 10 tickets using 1 login ID.
- The devotee allowed to select 2 Laddus per person while booking tickets online.
- Ticket printout and Photo ID proof required at the entry point.
- Please note that name change and modifications not allowed for the confirmed tickets.
- Tickets will not be issued for Vaikunta Ekadasi, Rathasapthami, Annual Garuda Seva day, New Year and other special days.
Tirupati tatkal darshan booking offline
- Counter booking is available at Srinivasam complex, near Tirupati bus station.
- 400 tickets per day will be issued.
- Ticket counter will be closed during peak season and festival days.
- One ticket per person will be issued for the same day Darshan using a biometric system.
- Counter Timings: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Usually, the queue line starts by 3:00 am itself.