Tirupati Special Darshan Ticket Cost, Opening Dates in 2023, Offline counter, Rules
|Day||Expected Darshan waiting time (Rs.300 ticket)|
|Monday||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Tuesday||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours|
|Wednesday||2 hours to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Thursday||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Friday||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Saturday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
|Sunday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
The expected waiting time might differ from the actual ones.
Tirupati Special Darshan Ticket Cost and Rules
Special Darshan Ticket cost: Rs.300 per person.
Darshan reporting Place: ATC Car parking, Tirumala.
Tirupati Special Darshan Ticket Rules
- A Tirumala Darshan ticket is mandatory for 12 years and above.
- It is free entry for under 12 years with their parents or Guardians
- It is advisable to carry photo ID proof for children 9 years and above.
- Traditional wear is mandatory for Rs.300 darshan ticket
- There is flexibility with the darshan reporting for Special Darshan tickets.
- Devotees can report a little late at the ATC Car parking for Sheegra Darshan entry ie. 30 to 120 mins late might not be a problem.
- Early reporting is not possible with Sheegra Darshan tickets.
- The devotee can avail of one free small laddu from the Laddu counter after Balaji Darshan.
- Dress code for Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyjama.
- Dress code for Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
- Dress code for 9 years and above: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyjama.
- Typo errors such as Age, Gender, and Name (Minor) will be ignored and the devotee can have Darshan.
- Photo ID proof will be validated thoroughly at the entry time so replacing it with a different person will not be possible.
- It is mandatory to carry Photo ID proof for all devotees
- Plastic is completely banned in Tirumala. It is advisable to carry Glass/ Copper/ Steel water bottles.
- Baby food is allowed during Darshan.
- Mobile Phones, Cameras and other electronic gadgets are not allowed during Darshan.
- Mobile Depositing counters are located at the Darshan line entrance.
- The footwear collection counter is available at the darshan line entrance.
- One should not walk with Footwear in Thiru Mada streets (Streets around the main temple).
- The devotee can purchase any number of Laddus from the Laddu counter and each Laddu cost Rs.50.
- Special Darshan ticket printout is mandatory as mobile phones are not allowed inside.
- Luggage bags can be deposited at the entry point or can be carried but a security check will be there for all baggage.
Tirupati Special Darshan Ticket Opening Dates
There are no fixed release dates as of now. Usually, Special Darshan tickets will be released a month before.
|Month||Expected opening Date||Expected opening Time|
|12Jan to 31Jan 2023||9Jan||10.00 am|
|1Feb to 20Feb 2023||9Jan||10.00 am|
|2Mar to 31Mar 2023||13Feb to 17Feb||10.00 am|
|1Apr to 30Apr 2023||20Mar to 24Mar||10.00 am|
|1May to 31May 2023||17Apr to 21Apr||10.00 am|
|1Jun to 30Jun 2023||22May to 26May||10.00 am|
|1Jul to 31Jul 2023||19Jun to 23Jun||10.00 am|
|1Aug to 31Aug 2023||17Jul to 21Jul||10.00 am|
|1Sep to 30Sep 2023||17Augto 22Aug||10.00 am|
|1Oct to 31Oct 2023||18Sep to 22Sep||10.00 am|
|1Nov to 30Nov 2023||18Oct to 23Oct||10.00 am|
|1Dec to 31Dec 2023||16Nov To 21Nov||10.00 am|
The above-mentioned opening dates might change from the actual ones.
Tirupati Special Darshan Ticket Booking and Counter
- Offline counters are not available in Tirupati and Tirumala for Rs.300 darshan tickets
- Only online booking is available for Special Darshan tickets at this moment
- One can book 6 tickets using one mobile number
- Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport details can be used for Darshan ticket booking.
- Extra Laddus can be booked while booking the Darshan ticket online.
For more details, Please call or Whatsapp on 85000 85151
The rush will be high during weekends. It is advisable to plan your trip properly.
Tirupati Special Darshan Ticket Agent
Tourism Darshan is available from Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Salem, Tiruppur, Erode, Bellary, Vellore and other major cities to Tirupati. Tourism packages include Travel, Darshan, Tourism Guide assistance, Breakfast and Luch. Tourism packages are operated on all days (except on festivals and special days). A minimum of 7 days of advance booking is required as tickets are limited.