Tirupati Slotted Sarva Darshan Tickets Booking Procedure and Counters
Darshan Timings: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Daily Tickets quota: 3750
Slotted Sarva Darshan Ticket counters and Timings
|Vishnu Nivasam||8||7:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Srinivasam Complex||6||7:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Alipiri Bhudevi Complex||4||7:00 am to 3:00 pm|
Tirupati Slotted Sarva Darshan Tickets Booking
- Tickets are issued at these counters for the next day Darshan
- One must carry Photo ID proof to avail Slotted Sarva Darshan tickets.
- Reporting time will be printed on the ticket itself.
- The devotee must pass thru the regular checks at Alipiri Bus station
- After check, the devotee is allowed to Tirumala.
- One must report at the entry point at the mentioned time.
- Children under 10 years and Senior citizens above 60 years are restricted now.
- Thermal Scanning and Hand Sanitizers are available in the Vaikuntam I entrance.
- One must avoid touching side walls and bars for the support in the Q line.
- The devotee will have 5 to 10 secs Darshan as darshan is limited.
In spite of repeated appeals by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam, the devotees from different parts of the country are coming to Tirupati and staying back in Tirupati for four or five days to procure Sarva Darshan tokens.
In view of this, TTD has taken a decision to issue Sarva Darshan tickets only till 26Jun and a decision will be taken only after a review meeting by TTD authorities on when to issue the SSD tokens from June 27 onwards.