Tirupati quick darshan package
Tirupati quick darshan package, Online Booking, Cost, Darshan Procedure, Timings
|Darshan Details||Timings and procedure|
|Darshan Ticket||Sheegra Darshan Ticket|
|Ticket Cost||Rs.300 per person|
|Darsha Starting Time||10:00 am|
|Maximum allowed Darshan Time||11:00 am (When the crowd is high)|
|Total Darshan Time||1 hour 20 mins – 3 hours (Depends on the Crowd)|
|Dress Code||Men: Kurta, Pyjama/ Dhoti with Shirt or Pancha |
Women: Half Saree/ Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Saree
|Instructions||1. Must carry original Photo ID proof at the time of reporting |
2. Women not to wear garlands.
3. Not to carry Electronic gadgets.
4. Depositing Luggage and all other belongings at the Luggage counter.
5. Darshan tickets are non-transferrable.
|Package Inclusions||1. Tirupati to Tirumala to Tirupati Transportation by Bus/ Shared Cab (Depends on the Service Opted) |
2. Guide Service, assisting while offering hair and Laddu Prasadam.
3. Guide service at Darshan entry point.
4. Accommodation for 24 hours at Star property
6. Tiruchanur Temple Darshan (if applicable)
|Darshan Ticket Age Limit||Ticket required for 10+ years. Under 10 years, it is free Darshan with their parents. The child required to carry age proof to avail free entry.|
For Tirupati quick darshan package Booking, Please call @ +91 8500 898 000
Tirupati Quick Darshan Package Booking
- Advance booking required for the Darshan package. Minimum 1 day advance to 365 days of booking allowed.
- Guide or Driver picks up the devotees at 8 am from the hotel.
- Reaches Tirumala after Security clearance around 9:15 am – 9:30 am
- 30 – 40 mins for Tonsuring and Bath.
- Report at ATC Car parking between 10:00 am – 10:30 am.
- Darshan Package is for the group of devotees so waiting will be there. For Special Darshan request only for your family, please mention that while booking.
Reference Link: details