Tirupati quick darshan package
Tirupati quick darshan package, Online Booking, Cost, Darshan Procedure, Timings
|Darshan Details||Timings and procedure|
|Darshan Ticket||Sheegra Darshan Ticket|
|Ticket Cost||Rs.300 per person|
|Darsha Starting Time||10:00 am|
|Maximum allowed Darshan Time||11:00 am (When the crowd is high)|
|Total Darshan Time||1 hour 20 mins – 3 hours (Depends on the Crowd)|
|Dress Code||Men: Kurta, Pyjama/ Dhoti with Shirt or Pancha
Women: Half Saree/ Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Saree
|Instructions||1. Must carry original Photo ID proof at the time of reporting
2. Women not to wear garlands.
3. Not to carry Electronic gadgets.
4. Depositing Luggage and all other belongings at the Luggage counter.
5. Darshan tickets are non-transferrable.
|Package Inclusions||1. Tirupati to Tirumala to Tirupati Transportation by Bus/ Shared Cab (Depends on the Service Opted)
2. Guide Service, assisting while offering hair and Laddu Prasadam.
3. Guide service at Darshan entry point.
4. Accommodation for 24 hours at Star property
6. Tiruchanur Temple Darshan (if applicable)
|Darshan Ticket Age Limit||Ticket required for 10+ years. Under 10 years, it is free Darshan with their parents. The child required to carry age proof to avail free entry.|
For Tirupati quick darshan package Booking, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
Tirupati Quick Darshan Package Booking
- Advance booking required for the Darshan package. Minimum 1 day advance to 365 days booking allowed.
- Guide or Driver picks up the devotees at 8 am from the hotel.
- Reaches Tirumala after Security clearance around 9:15 am – 9:30 am
- 30 – 40 mins for Tonsuring and Bath.
- Report at ATC Car parking between 10:00 am – 10:30 am.
- Darshan Package is for the group of devotees so waiting will be there. For Special Darshan request only for your family, please mention that while booking.
Reference Link: details