Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam Timings, Charges, Booking
|Marriage Hall Name||Charges||Hall Timings|
|Sri Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam -1||Rs.7670||3:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Sri Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam -2||Rs.7670||3:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Sri Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam -3||Rs.7670||3:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
The above-mentioned charges includes Service Charges, Water Charges, GST 18%.
Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam Booking
- 180 days Advance Booking is available.
- One must upload Bride/ Groom Photo ID proof.
- Security deposit to be paid during Hall allotment.
- Must carry Online receipt along with Photo ID proof for marriage hall allotment.
- Security deposit will be refunded after checking the final water usage, electricity usage details.
Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam
- Bride parents and Groom parents must present at the time of Marriage hall allotment
- Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus and majors.
- Only arranged marriages will be performed at these halls.
- Hall will be allotted for one marriage only. Sharing the space not allowed.
- Admin staff has the right to cancel the booking if found suspicious.
Marriage Hall Allotment
- Only marriage hall with electricity and water will be provided.
- Seating Arrangement, Food, Decoration, Pooja materials, Purohit, Nadaswaram to be arranged on own.
For Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam details, Please call @ 8500 898000
Reference Link: details