Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam Timings, Charges, Booking
|Marriage Hall Name||Charges||Hall Timings|
|Sri Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam -1||Rs.7670||3:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Sri Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam -2||Rs.7670||3:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Sri Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam -3||Rs.7670||3:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
The above-mentioned charges include Service Charges, Water Charges, and GST 18%.
Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam Revised Rates
Hall Rent (Including GST)
Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam – I
Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam – II
Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam – III
Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam can be booked for
- Upanayanam/ Odugu
- Sathyanarayana Vratham
- Engagement function
Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam Booking
- 180 days Advance Booking is available.
- One must upload Bride/ Groom Photo ID proof.
- Security deposit to be paid during Hall allotment.
- Must carry Online receipt along with Photo ID proof for marriage hall allotment.
- The security deposit will be refunded after checking the final water usage, and electricity usage details.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this Mandapam
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Hall allotment timings remain the same
- Hotel rooms are available for stay nearby (Lakshmipuram Circle).
Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam
- The bride’s parents and Groom’s parents must be present at the time of the Marriage hall allotment
- Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus and majors.
- Only arranged marriages will be performed at these halls.
- Hall will be allotted for one marriage only. Sharing the space is not allowed.
- Admin staff has the right to cancel the booking if found suspicious.
Marriage Hall Allotment
- Only a marriage hall with electricity and water will be provided.
- Seating Arrangements, Food, Decoration, Pooja materials, Purohit, and Nadaswaram are to be arranged on their own.