Tirupati News Updates Today, Crowd status and Nov month Festivals
Pournami Garuda Seva
The monthly Pournami Garuda seva at Tirumala will be held on October 31 in ekantham.
As per COVID-19 guidelines the vahana seva will be observed at Ranganayakula Mandapam inside the Srivari temple
It may be mentioned that the Garuda seva is conducted three times in this month of October. Firstly it was held on October 1, secondly as part of Srivari Navaratri Brahmotsavam on October 20th and again scheduled for October 31.
Tirupati News Updates Today
- 21,696 devotees had Darshan on 29Oct
- 6,831 devotees offered hair
- Hundi Collection: 1.52 Cr
Nov month Festivals
- November 14: Deepavali Asthanam
- November 18: Nagula chavati
- November 20: Ankurarpanam for annual Pushpayagm
- November 21: Srivari annual Pushpa Yagam
- November 25: Smarta Ekadasi
- November 26: Madhva Ekadasi, Kshirabdi Dwadasi, Chaturmasa Vartalu samapti and Chakra thirtha Mukkoti.
- November 27: Kaishika dwadasi Asthanam
- November 30: Karthika Deepam and Thirumangai Sattumora
Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Pavitrotsavam
Annual Pavitrotsavam of Sri Kalyana Venkateswara temple, Srinivasa Mangapuram will be performed ekantham from November 11-13 in view of COVID-19 guidelines.
As part of the festival Ankurarpanam is being held on November 10th at 7.00 pm in night with traditional rituals of Matsyagrahana, and Senadhipati utsava.
The three-day Agama ritual including alaya shuddi and punya havachanam is performed once a year to ward off any vaidika lapses by either staff or devotees during festivals and utsavas in the temple.
On the Day-1 of Pavitrotsavam Pavitra pratista is performed in the Yagashala at night. On second day November 12, Pavitra samarpana is observed in the afternoon. On the last day Pavitrotsavam concludes with Purnahuti.
In view of the festival on all three days grand Snapana thirumanjanam is performed for the Utsava idols of Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara and his consorts. Similarly every evening Asthanam is performed to the Utsava idols inside the temple.