Tirupati Marriage Hall Booking Procedure, Cost and Documents required.
Marriage Hall Allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
At present No.Of persons allowed for the marriage: 50 max.
Tirupati Marriage Hall Booking Conditions
Following the Government of India norms, only fifty persons are allowed performing marriages in TTD marriage halls at Tirumala only after the approval by the TTD health officer. This can be relaxed as the Covid-19 severity comes down. One cannot book the hall for 2 days continuously. Love marriages without parents acceptance are not allowed. Minor marriages are strictly prohibited in Tirumala.
Tirupati Marriage Hall Booking
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this temple.
- The Bride and Groom have to submit their Aadhar Cards Photocopies and SSLC Mark sheet photocopies.
- The Bride parents and Groom parents have to submit their Photo ID proofs.
- The Bride parents and Groom parents must present for the marriage.
- In the case of parents absence, valid documents to be submitted for the Guardians consideration.
- Hall Booking opens on the 90th day from the date of marriage.
- Advance booking required as marriage halls are limited.
- Marriage Hall Decoration, Catering services and other arrangements are not included in the hall booking.
- Parents presence is must for the hall allotment.
Tirupati Marriage Registration Procedure
- Marriage Invitation Card
- Bride, Groom’s Aadhar Cards and SSLC Mark sheet Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs
- Receipt from Marriage Hall stating Bride and Groom details.
- Three Witnesses Photo ID proofs.
- Wedding Photos
The Newlywed couple can collect a certificate on the same day if all documents are submitted without fail. The Newlywed couple can also perform registration at their home town using the receipt from the Marriage hall.
Tirumala Marriage Registration Office Address:
Sanku Mitta Cottage (SMC) 233 A & B, SMC, Tirumala – 517504
Office Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Daily.